Advertisement
2019-Vtech
2019-UNC
2019- FIU
2020-NCST
2020-UNC
2020-OkST
OK State is a Very good offense...
NC State was just a shootout, it happens.
NC Was much better then us but we still **** the bed
FIU our offense sucked all night and we couldn't get a pass rush
VA Tech we had like 4 Turnovers inside our 50 in the first 20 mins.

I have heard Patke to safeties coach & DVD to CB coach is a likely possibility.

not saying it will happen but it will flip the dynamic in the secondary. Giving us a recruiter at CB & more of a coach at safety for more communication help.

This would be an all time disaster if it happened. If true, what is Manny's fascination with guys who are first timers on the job? And that would mean Patke safeties/ST coach, DVD CBs, Baker LBs and an unnamed coach as DL coach? Not sure who would be DC but that would be a pretty underwhelming defensive staff and not much of an improvement from what we had in 2019/2020 if it would even be an improvement.

Advertisement

not saying it will happen but it will flip the dynamic in the secondary. Giving us a recruiter at CB & more of a coach at safety for more communication help.
No. Just no.

We need one coach for the secondary. Not two guys who never coached either position.

😂😂😂😂

they really dont want this to improve huh

Advertisement
If we can bring in T-Rob to replace Banda id he “OKAY” with DVD at CB coach as T-Rob can help develop DVD with both killing it recruiting and developing that entire DB unit as a whole

BUT this is with the idea that the money we save on DVD being cheap can be placed on a quality DC/LB/DL coach

This might actually turn out deadly if it happened

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20210103-123233.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back