Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Patke is staying.

Stroud moving off the field.

Rumph is gone.

baker is lb coach

Patke ST coach only? If yes, I can live with that. Not sure what even qualifies Baker to be LBs coach but I guess if he must stay it's better than him calling plays as DC.

Advertisement
If we can bring in T-Rob to replace Banda id he “OKAY” with DVD at CB coach as T-Rob can help develop DVD with both killing it recruiting and developing that entire DB unit as a whole

BUT this is with the idea that the money we save on DVD being cheap can be placed on a quality DC/LB/DL coach
TRob isn’t coming here, man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats to Banda. **** of a rise from where he started. If he does well out there for 2-3 years he’s gonna be a P5 DC. **** happy for him.
Agreed he’s recruited very well here and his players for the most part have been solid during his tenure unlike other coaches. Hope he kills it at Utah state!

T-Rob was a failure as a DC under Muschamp. Not sure why you guys want him outside of his recruiting prowess.
It's hard to be a DC in the SEC when you are at an average program and have to go against UF,Bama, Georgia, Texas AM, LSU and Auburn almost every season

Advertisement
Appreciate the info. Can you give us anything more? As in, what's next?
I would say then next move will be Mike Rumph Let go or Stroud retiring to an off-field role if he makes his mind up 100%

Speculation. Haven’t been told definitively on either of those other than Stroud is strongly considering the move. Haven’t been told 1 thing about Rumph but im just using logic that he’s not gonna be able to botch recruiting 3 years straight and survive. As well as the fact that now we have an opportunity to get a legitimate “secondary coach”. You’re not getting a big name coming here as CB coach only.

There should be some restructuring of positions now.

It's hard to be a DC in the SEC when you are at an average program and have to go against UF,Bama, Georgia, Texas AM, LSU and Auburn almost every season
Definitely agree but he had some really bad performances. Make no mistake SC had some talent on their D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back