Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He was emasculated by UNC.

Terrible doesn't do it justice.
That's just one game and yes it was a **** show. His defense played pretty good against teams with equal talent. Clemson was just better at us in every way, I'm not going to fault him for giving up 42 to Clemson when our offense got ***** slapped all night. We just have unrealistic expectations as fans. Some fans expect just because of our name we should be able to give Clemson a fight and be a Top 15 Defense every year no matter what. When in reality were an average power 5 Defense talent wise which HUGE issues at CB and LB

Advertisement
That's just one game and yes it was a **** show. His defense played pretty good against teams with equal talent. Clemson was just better at us in every way, I'm not going to fault him for giving up 42 to Clemson when our offense got ***** slapped all night. We just have unrealistic expectations as fans. Some fans expect just because of our name we should be able to give Clemson a fight and be a Top 15 Defense every year no matter what. When in reality were an average power 5 Defense talent wise which HUGE issues at CB and LB
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

He's getting average results out of average talent. Idk if you noticed but this defense isn't exactly loaded with talent. Phillips Is really the only guy with potential to be a NFL starter.
When has the defense been loaded with NFL talent under Manny? This is a horrible point. It’s been mostly late round picks and fringe NFL guys the entire time with better results.

Advertisement
Manny wasn’t blown away by Blake last year. After this year I’d be all time shocked if there’s not somebody else calling plays.
I wasn’t huge on manny’s defense but the difference in play calling in noticeable. Also manny brought it Jess when it showed we needed to improve run defense. I couldn’t blame manny that much under richt because our defense was always on the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever you say man, I completely understand people thinking Baker cannot develop players because right now our talent is mediocre. But I really don't get how people can look at this Defense talent wise and think this should definitely be a Top 15 Defense in the country! No chance in **** but that's just my opinion

What is this infatuation with Kevin Patrick?
I know, I know former Cane standout and all, but what has he done as a coach to merit this fetish?
His units usually play well. He was the coach of those good ncstate d-lines a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back