DL Kevin Patrick
CB Mike Rumph?
Special Teams Patke
I’d say:
Leavitt - DC - Probably will be Fran Brown
Locket - ST
partridge - Co-DC/DL/no play calling
Patke - LB
S/DB/C - Unknown. I don’t think it will be T-Rob but maybe if Mullen goes to NFL

Edits Made

Last edited:
Baker needs to go. He had proven he can’t coach at this level.
Not really, he's just an average DC. His only terrible outing was against North Carolina and everyone **** the bed. I would like an upgrade at DC with a proven vet DC but you guys are acting like Baker is just plain trash lol. The only thing that's a huge red flag from Baker is his development of players, same with Diaz as DC. Were not producing many talented guys who can be NFL Starters, that's why we get our **** pushed in against Clemson and NC, their offense is loaded with Guys who can play in the NFL. We were just getting physically dominated

Only reason I don’t think we lose DVD is because manny would fire Rumph and let DVD be the new DB coach before that happens imo

This would be a mistake.
I love DVD but he needs to cut his teeth elsewhere.
Utah State would be a great opportunity for him, and he would be presented with the challenge of recruiting soFla for a program in the middle of nowhere (soFla perspective).

Advertisement
Not really, he's just an average DC. His only terrible outing was against North Carolina and everyone **** the bed. I would like an upgrade at DC with a proven vet DC but you guys are acting like Baker is just plain trash lol. The only thing that's a huge red flag from Baker is his development of players, same with Diaz as DC. Were not producing many talented guys who can be NFL Starters, that's why we get our **** pushed in against Clemson and NC, their offense is loaded with Guys who can play in the NFL. We were just getting physically dominated
His ONLY one?!!
Put the rocks down man

He’s horrible. On multiple occasions this year manny stepped in and started call plays late in the game. If he can develop, we get dominated, etc how is this guy an average dc. He is a g5 guy the end

This would be a mistake.
I love DVD but he needs to cut his teeth elsewhere.
Utah State would be a great opportunity for him, and he would be presented with the challenge of recruiting soFla for a program in the middle of nowhere (soFla perspective).
He’s been recruiting SoFla well for us since he got hired. Plus we currently have Rumph there. DVD would be an upgrade. I rather someone else but DVD would without a doubt be an upgrade over Rumph

Advertisement
From who??? He’s str8 garbage. He knows all the X&O’s of THIS defense only bc he studied it & Manny has been running this garbage since he picked him up from the bar!

He has zero feel for the game..cannot anticipate what’s coming...cannot properly scout an opponent, almost clueless about coverage outside of what he’s been taught & lacks the intimate knowledge of the front 7.
He can make a mean Moscow mule tho

Yes Yes Yes GIF

Advertisement
He was emasculated by UNC.

Terrible doesn't do it justice.

Advertisement
He’s horrible. On multiple occasions this year manny stepped in and started call plays late in the game. If he can develop, we get dominated, etc how is this guy an average dc. He is a g5 guy the end
Manny wasn’t blown away by Blake last year. After this year I’d be all time shocked if there’s not somebody else calling plays.

His ONLY one?!!
Put the rocks down man
He's getting average results out of average talent. Idk if you noticed but this defense isn't exactly loaded with talent. Phillips Is really the only guy with potential to be a NFL starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back