Banda...doing mat drills on NSD 19?

I was right about you.

If you don’t like getting eviscerated, then don’t be so soft and get all girly and bltchy when people call you out for a stupid thread.

Eviscerated? Stop lying to yourself. You've only made your *** partner @1LuvCane blush. Pick your teeth up and go home. Don't make me dog walk ur ***. Lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Eviscerated? Stop lying to yourself. You've only made your *** partner @1LuvCane blush. Pick your teeth up and go home. Don't make dog walk ur ***. Lol.

Now we are complaining about people doing mat drills. Man i am convinced some of you people are not UM fans. If you are, you secretly want this team to fail, so you can come on this board and brag to a bunch of people you don’t know about how right you are. Kill them Matt drills canes. Attack everything with passion and energy.

Advertisement
I hate the sound of our current players doing high intensity workouts in February when they could be sitting in front of a tv!

Btw, we just flipped a 4 star DB from Bama...

We didn't flip anybody. The kid was pushed out of Bamas class. We did beat out other schools for him, but it wasn't a Bama flip.

“The `New Miami' is exciting, it’s a defined program of what to do and what not to do,” Patke said. “When you do well in this program you’ll be rewarded, when you do bad you will not be rewarded. There’ll be punishments to pay. But the whole Twitter and everything, the New Miami - we want to bring back the energy behind this program and the competitiveness of this program. Everything we do from now on out will be a competitive type atmosphere. We will be competitive in mat drills, in the weight room, on the football field, in the film room, in the classroom. We are grading everything in this program.

“We’re bringing excitement to these guys. They have to want to be in this (football office) building. Especially last year, we didn’t know how excited the guys were when they walked in the building. And when they walk in the building now they’re excited to see us, we’re excited to see them. We’re excited to compete. If you compete at a high level there’ll be nice things for you in this program.”

* Patke said coaches will put everyone on a level playing field as players fight for spots.

"With coach (Manny) Diaz as the head coach, if we can't show you by grading it, or we can't show you on film why we're making a decision, then we shouldn't tell you at all," he said. "We will grade everything and film everything and show you why (one player is chosen for a spot)."

Advertisement
Back