Banda...doing mat drills on NSD 19?

Advertisement
Yeah. I think you qualify for team purple panties too. Honorary captain too.

Are you in love with him and that’s why you start threads like this, because you’re thinking about him all the time?

I never actually think about the guy. As far as I’m concerned he’s an employee of the University athletic department, and he’s there because the head coach M.D., wants him there.

I’ll let M.D. make the personnel decisions. I’m not going to think about this guy at all. But you keep sucking him off, OK?

Are you in love with him and that’s why you start threads like this, because you’re thinking about him all the time?

I never actually think about the guy. As far as I’m concerned he’s an employee of the University athletic department, and he’s there because the head coach M.D., wants him there.

I’ll let M.D. make the personnel decisions. I’m not going to think about this guy at all. But you keep sucking him off, OK?

Your suck Manny's left nut game is too strong. You have alot of faith in a guy that has no successful HC experience. Generally speaking, championship coaches have a track record. And by the way, I don't remember Banda wanting to follow MD to temple or vice versa. But I hope MD defies the odds but highly unlikely.

Your suck Manny's left nut game is too strong. You have alot of faith in a guy that has no successful HC experience. Generally speaking, championship coaches have a track record. And by the way, I don't remember Banda wanting to follow MD to temple or vice versa. But I hope MD defies the odds but highly unlikely.

So you just basically want to bltch about everybody. Got it. Go start a thread on Manny then, bltchboy, but I’m not a a female on the rag, so I don’t do the shlt you do.

I hope you realize that you’re no different than a female constantly nagging.

Advertisement
So you just basically want to bltch about everybody. Got it. Go start a thread on Manny then, bltchboy, but I’m not a a female on the rag, so I don’t do the shlt you do.

I hope you realize that you’re no different than a female constantly nagging.

Boring. I think Banda and the purple panty cobra team are waiting for you so they can start mat drills.

What are you new here? You can’t thank any of our defensive coaches. They’re all worthless and don’t deserve a FBS job. Even though our defense just finished top 5
Don't waste your energy on this chump. He's an alafaga troll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Service industry, at the bottom. You don’t have the brains for anything else.

Lots of good blue collar hard working folks out there. You should learn some humility guy. But you wouldn't know anything about that since your dad ran off with your grandma and your mom married your brother. And you're here on CIS chasing purple cobra panties. You inbred muthafckaz weird af.

Lots of good blue collar hard working folks out there. You should learn some humility guy. But you wouldn't know anything about that since your dad ran off with your grandma and your mom married your brother. And you're here on CIS chasing purple cobra panties. You inbred muthafckaz weird af.

I was right about you.

If you don’t like getting eviscerated, then don’t be so soft and get all girly and bltchy when people call you out for a stupid thread.

Advertisement
Back