Banda...doing mat drills on NSD 19?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is seriously a dumb af thread. I mean seriously? Bringing in talent is the name of the game and we did that given the circumstances this season thanks to the Portal mostly but talent is talent especially when you are like this team and just a few pieces away as despite Richt completely dropping the ball this season he brought in more talent then this school has seen since early 2000s. Yes our HS class is probably only top 25-30 ( think I saw 28th at last count ) but you add the portal and we are top 15 . You get the job done or not as a staff and this new staff got it done given the situation.

Poor guy. He has to find ways to distract himself from taking "L"s and getting smoked every year on NSD. Team purple cobras? Lol. Nah. Team purple panties: Banda & Patke.

I'm pretty sure mat drills started on signing day last year too

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is seriously a dumb af thread. I mean seriously? Bringing in talent is the name of the game and we did that given the circumstances this season thanks to the Portal mostly but talent is talent especially when you are like this team and just a few pieces away as despite Richt completely dropping the ball this season he brought in more talent then this school has seen since early 2000s. Yes our HS class is probably only top 25-30 ( think I saw 28th at last count ) but you add the portal and we are top 15 . You get the job done or not as a staff and this new staff got it done given the situation.

Blah. Blah. Banda still a fckn clown.

Poor guy. He has to find ways to distract himself from taking "L"s and getting smoked every year on NSD. Team purple cobras? Lol. Nah. Team purple panties: Banda & Patke.

Lmao. You’re the most obvious troll I’ve ever seen on here.

Honestly, how pathetic is your life when you take the time to sign up to another teams message board, create a fictitious fan name, then do this weak *** nonsense.

Team titanic is the other team... must be the recruiting class coming in competing against the returning guys

Advertisement
Banda must have smashed OP’s mom and sister while making a mean “shaken not stirred” martini at the same time.

Get off Banda’s dlck, OP. We all realize who he is and his limitations so far in his coaching career, but just because he roggered your females roundly, is no reason to keep hating.

Banda must have smashed OP’s mom and sister while making a mean “shaken not stirred” martini at the same time.

Get off Banda’s dlck, OP. We all realize who he is and his limitations so far in his coaching career, but just because he roggered your females roundly, is no reason to keep hating.

Yeah. I think you qualify for team purple panties too. Honorary captain too.

Advertisement
Back