Bama vs corch diaz defense points scored

Over under 70 points bama scores on us?

• Over 70

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • Under 70

Votes: 49 55.7%

• Total voters
What paper you looking at they have backups better than any starters we played outside of Clemson.
3-4 1st-time starters at OL. 1st start QB. Brian Robinson the backup RB is a JAG and I assume he'll return. TE is a 5th year Sr. Metchie and Billingsley are solid but they're no Smith/Waddle/Jeudy/Ridley/Cooper.

Bama is Bama but their offense has only been dominant like this with NFL 1st round QBs, RB and WRs. On paper it's the weakest group they've had in a long time.

If you think Bama backups are better than UNC's offense idk what to tell you. Miss me with that hyperbole.

Advertisement
3-4 1st-time starters at OL. 1st start QB. Brian Robinson the backup RB is a JAG and I assume he'll return. TE is a 5th year Sr. Metchie and Billingsley are solid but they're no Smith/Waddle/Jeudy/Ridley/Cooper.

Bama is Bama but their offense has only been dominant like this with NFL 1st round QBs, RB and WRs. On paper it's the weakest group they've had in a long time.

If you think Bama backups are better than UNC's offense idk what to tell you. Miss me with that hyperbole.
that 70s show internship GIF

Advertisement
Premature. Need to see what changes (if any) are made to the staff on that side of the ball.
Minimum 2 years for any change to take hold then 2 more to make comfortable.

HC 3-4 years

I stick with 70 point loss for sure. , changes will cause a Chinese fire drill of madness.

Could have done this in sections but we needed excuses and blame more the boldness

SORRY NO MATTER WHAT A TERRIBLE BEATING COMING.

SORRY not my fault, I kept telling everyone

SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Minimum 2 years for any change to take hold then 2 more to make comfortable.

HC 3-4 years

I stick with 70 point loss for sure. , changes will cause a Chinese fire drill of madness.

Could have done this in sections but we needed excuses and blame more the boldness

SORRY NO MATTER WHAT A TERRIBLE BEATING COMING.

SORRY not my fault, I kept telling everyone

SMOKE AND MIRRORS

I’ll take +60 for 1000 and I’ll give to 5/1 odds

Advertisement
BAMA has shut down man on man corners and safeties the are DESTRUCTION INC.
our LOLOL WR group are ZERO threat period ZERO.

BAMA will play MAN and stack DL LMAO PLEASE SO SO SCARRY no matter how you spinning it.

70 plus point loss , I concern about crossing the 50 ONCE GEEEZ

The bigger question is how many are we going to score? This is a game you know going in that you have to score a **** ton of points.

6 times this past season they scored 50 points or more.

Advertisement
This year 100 next year im not sure .. bama is bringing in the greatest recruiting class in the history of cfb so will see

Advertisement
No one circles the wagons like Manure. You guys are going to rue the day you doubted him and gagged on that Baga rod.

Bama will score how ever many points they want to against Manny’s D. It will be over 50. If they want to score 60,70 or 100 they will. Manny’s defense has never been able to stop any team with a pulse. Against Bama it will be worse the NC, which is hard to imagine. Might be the first time a UM team gives up 1000 yards. It’ll be ugly.

They could score 70+ easily but I think it'll be more of a work-in game for their new QB.

They'll obviously score at will but will have backups in sooner than normal.

Manny still won't be fired until AT EARLIEST, the end of the 2021 season, regardless of the probable 0-3/1-2 start.

Bama will score as many points as they want to ... If they want 60, 70, 80 they seriously could do that .... They won’t though ... First game of the season they’re just trying things out seeing where they are and what not ... 58-3 more than likely

Advertisement
Back