Bama Tickets

razrcane

Junior
Premium
Since I bought tickets to the Louisville game I've been getting stuff from Louisville's athletic department. Louisville plays Ole Miss in the Chick-fil-A kickoff classic on Monday September the 6th. They sent me an email with ticket prices for the game (below). Does anyone know when Miami will start releasing tickets? This may give an indication of how much ticket prices will be.

CHICK-FIL-A KICKOFF GAME
The Cards begin the 2021 college football campaign with a return trip to Atlanta for the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game on September 6th vs. Ole Miss.

Last time Louisville Football laced up for the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game an unknown freshman, Lamar Jackson, took the nation by storm and introduced himself to CardNation. Don't miss out on the excitement of a new season and the opportunity to catch a glimpse of this year's stars as we return to the college football traditions we love.
  • Game: Louisville vs. Ole Miss
  • Date: Monday, Sept. 6, 2021
Tickets are on-sale today to football season ticket holders, but the best seats at the best prices can only be found by purchasing though UofL Athletics. As a loyal Cardinals Football fan, UofL Athletics will be offering you a 50% discount for tickets to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game starting May 11th.

Ticket Locations & Prices (prices reflect 50% off discount):
  • VIP Club* – All-inclusive including alcohol - $550
  • Harrah's Club* – All-inclusive excluding alcohol - $340
  • Lower Club Level – ticket only - $150
  • Lower Level Sideline – ticket only - $87.50
  • Lower Level Endzone – ticket only - $87.50

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whether or not they allow full capacity will be very interesting.

But then again, it’ll be the main story/decision for every team this fall.

Advertisement
Back