Bama LB Drew Sanders enters transfer portal

Hufftwoseven

Y’all know Cribby got caught with the ratchet
Former 5 star. Fits in 3-4. I wonder if new DC/Mario will go after him

Advertisement
Follow the transfer portal thread bro
Threads are so difficult to follow because people talk about completely unrelated ****

Frustrating to try to see what’s going on with prospect “x” and there are a hundred new posts but they’re about where to get brisket in St. Louis lol

Someone teach me please how to keep up with the recruiting latest without wadding through **** for hours

Threads are so difficult to follow because people talk about completely unrelated ****

Frustrating to try to see what’s going on with prospect “x” and there are a hundred new posts but they’re about where to get brisket in St. Louis lol

Someone teach me please how to keep up with the recruiting latest without wadding through **** for hours
Facts I’m not reading through 100 pages to see one name. And I’m not that bored that I pay attention to a big *** thread like that

Advertisement

Same... I aint dipping into a 50 page thread. I may go to the end and its always about random BS.

Some people act like we are all just one big click who cares more about hangin with our click than we do getting recruiting and team info.

Same... I aint dipping into a 50 page thread. I may go to the end and its always about random BS.

Some people act like we are all just one big click who cares more about hangin with our click than we do getting recruiting and team info.
*clique

Advertisement

Only read posts with over 15 “likes.”

Skip over all others.

That’s how I do it

Advertisement
Noboby knows **** on this board unless is Liberty City. Everyone else is slurping big **** post about who has the best brisket in a pawkunk city.

So is he a MLB or rush OLB in 3-4?
Olb. He played in the strong side and started a few games when Chris Allen got injured in the game against us. Was having a good season until he got injured and Dallas Turner took over. Once he came back he never got his spot back.

IF HEZ NOT GOOD ENUFF TOO START FOR THEM I DON'T WANT HIM!!!

Lol, just kidding. Don't know if he's got any interest, but I sure as **** do. Anybody who thinks a kid who started a game at LB for bama this year isn't somebody who can start here is f*cking delusional.

Advertisement
Noboby knows **** on this board unless is Liberty City. Everyone else is slurping big **** post about who has the best brisket in a pawkunk city.

Everyone knows it's Joe Jack's Beef Shack off the Pawkunk Expressway.

Advertisement
Back