Bama in Market for OC too!

Advertisement
have a friend who is a tied to program, he has been saying both O'Brian and Golding would be leaving
O'Brian back to Pro's and Golding asked to leave. he is saying Jeremy Pruit is strong candidate to be the new DC

have a friend who is a tied to program, he has been saying both O'Brian and Golding would be leaving
O'Brian back to Pro's and Golding asked to leave. he is saying Jeremy Pruit is strong candidate to be the new DC

BAMA is a ******* machine that simply reloads. IYou'd think Mario learned a thing or two about hiring coaches from Saban.

Advertisement
coaches will line up to go to sabans rehab factory. its not the same here. we gotta prove it first.

I agree with you.

I also believe retaining flaccid coaches like Gattis won't bode well for us down the line if Mario wants to be an elite HC.

How many more OCs need to be taken off the board before he realizes his "timeline" is bull****?

I agree with you.

I also believe retaining flaccid coaches like Gattis won't bode well for us down the line if Mario wants to be an elite HC.

How many more OCs need to be taken off the board before he realizes his "timeline" is bull****?
you would've thought he learned from last year but oh well.

you would've thought he learned from last year but oh well.

Big facts!

He reminds me a lot of Golden, a smooth talking, stubborn, heel-digger, with a my-way or the highway approach.

He's a great recruiter, undeniably one of the best. For the life of me, I can't think of another area in his coaching ****nal that is even remotely as strong as his gift of gab.

Advertisement
I agree with you.

As I stated earlier, two of the main OC's people been clamoring for on here were never technically "on the board", they were poached from their current positions by teams offering them something more, whether that is money, complete access to the offense, etc.......but overall I get what you mean.

Advertisement
As I stated earlier, two of the main OC's people been clamoring for on here were never technically "on the board", they were poached from their current positions by teams offering them something more, whether that is money, complete access to the offense, etc.......but overall I get what you mean.

Everything in life is nuanced. I get that but you understand what i mean.

Advertisement
Gattis was never “on the board” either. We overpaid him to get him away from Michigan while the Wolverines were laughing at us the whole time.

BAMA is a ******* machine that simply reloads. IYou'd think Mario learned a thing or two about hiring coaches from Saban.
they asked Florida AD about HC turnovers and his comment was you always have a short list ready
as anal as CMC is , cannot believe he has not got a short list for all staff roles.

Heard there was a mass exodus from Bama’s O due to Bill O & he was not connecting w/ the student athletes. So there was real pressure to bounce Bill out the door.

Advertisement
Back