Bama gets it

Advertisement
This is how clueless we act sometimes: when Bama struggles on offense (and they did), everyone knew that Hurts was not the answer for them. Enter Tua, a QB who can make all the throws and protect the football, the offense is amazing.

Take Clemson: Lawrence a far superior passer than Bryant. Replace Bryant with Lawrence and the offense thrives.

Miami’s problem is not the coordinator or the play caller, Miami doesn’t have a good, at least good QB that can make the throws and not turn the ball over.
These other coaching staffs seem to get freshman QB's ready and play them. Why wouldnt Richt do that with Jarren as opposed to going back to Malik? Either they cant prepare them or they cant properly identify talent that translates on the next level or both.

That and I think that the 2 QB's you named were the number one rated QB's in their years or close to it. It really starts with the HC, OC and QB coach...and I'll add the OL coach as well.

These other coaching staffs seem to get freshman QB's ready and play them. Why wouldnt Richt do that with Jarren as opposed to going back to Malik? Either they cant prepare them or they cant properly identify talent that translates on the next level or both.

That and I think that the 2 QB's you named were the number one rated QB's in their years or close to it. It really starts with the HC, OC and QB coach...and I'll add the OL coach as well.

Tua was the top ranked DT qb in the country and Lawrence was the top rated one last year (PP maybe?). i know fields was tops as a DT?

Concerning Jarren: Richt has said in a few interviews that Jarren doesn’t know the playbook well. Like, Richt, I though Malik and Kosi would be good enough for 11-1 season. Jarren has also been injured a few times in camp.

I think the thing we need to remember is that 95% of our talent on the roster are freshman and sophomores. Miami will be fine going forward. Taking a step backwards happens to programs and to good coaches. We knew that Miami would not go to the playoff this year. Let the young guys get playing time and go all in next year for a title run.

Advertisement
Concerning Jarren: Richt has said in a few interviews that Jarren doesn’t know the playbook well. Like, Richt, I though Malik and Kosi would be good enough for 11-1 season. Jarren has also been injured a few times in camp.

I think the thing we need to remember is that 95% of our talent on the roster are freshman and sophomores. Miami will be fine going forward. Taking a step backwards happens to programs and to good coaches. We knew that Miami would not go to the playoff this year. Let the young guys get playing time and go all in next year for a title run.

williams also got hurt this season too

Man there is so many sensitive Sally’s on this board

It’s a bye week... we’ve already beat down how bad Jon Richt and Marks offense is, how Perry is a knuckle head cruising with drug money

Dude, we can have Tua and our QB coach would ruin him! But Tua will be hydrated, though.
This is pretty much it. Our problem is not Qb talent. It's not the OL. It's not even the playbook.

It's our playcaller is just calling plays right now without any rhyme or reason or strategy. Again, it took him until the second half to get the OL some help against Burns, as if 99 was some sort of hidden figure no one knew about who was having a breakout game.

Richt has taken a quantum leap backwards in this department this season.

This is pretty much it. Our problem is not Qb talent. It's not the OL. It's not even the playbook.

It's our playcaller is just calling plays right now without any rhyme or reason or strategy. Again, it took him until the second half to get the OL some help against Burns, as if 99 was some sort of hidden figure no one knew about who was having a breakout game.

Richt has taken a quantum leap backwards in this department this season.

lol we have offensive play calling issues but to say its not the OL is a joke. our OL is a HUGE issue with the offense and to simply state that it isn't, is just false.

Advertisement
lol we have offensive play calling issues but to say its not the OL is a joke. our OL is a HUGE issue with the offense and to simply state that it isn't, is just false.
There's probably at least 50 teams who would kill for our OL. Matter of fact, we have the best OL in the state. We aren't playing to their strengths.

Could you imagine our HC calling plays for Saban? It would get ugly.

This would happen five times a game...
GlamorousFlashyAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

Here's what it would like when Richt tries to explain to Saban why he ran a draw on 3rd and 14...
nick-saban-doesnt-seem-too-pleased-with-lane-kiffin.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Jaquan, Redwine, Shaq, Pinckney, Willis, JoeJack, Mike Jack, Gauthier, Homer, Bethel, are 5% of our roster?

It seems to have become a Bama and Mario Critobal board...
The real is that we have come to the realization that Corch Rick put us back on track but he is not the leader and personnel decision make we thought. We know a change is needed and it's not going to happen and by the time it does we'll be back to where we come from.

Advertisement
Back