Bama and Texas A&M plus parity.

supacane

Senior
I was looking through the WR rankings to kinda see where we might turn if we lose out on Keem, likely and And Jean. Scrolling through I see Bama name first appear at number 40 for their first WR commit. Some white kid who has good speed from Oklahoma. Now they could have athletes who are gonna be WR but that was striking to me. Not only was that their first commit, I didn't see them as the crystal ball favorite for anyone ranked higher. Now we see why they are apparently going after Juco WRs. Also we probably beat them for Popo today.

We already spoke of A&M issues so far getting commits. Lots of people like to keep stuff the same and crying about the direction college football going, I love it.

We were never a team to try to preserve status quo. Why should I want to preserve Bama beating Miss St 35 times out of 40 in 40 years. Or USC beating 20 Washington St times in a row. When I hear, oh I don't like the new direction of college football I cringe.

If this was the same as before Texas A&M would stack another 3 335 point class and then people would call Jimbo the greatest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back