Balom

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson was attacking our LBs with misdirection and screens and we didn't have an answer. The only LB that played decently was Brooks. We need his speed on the field. At least if he makes a mistake he can recover to make the play. McCloud and Jennings were out of position routinely in the first half. Clemson went up and down the field against us using screen passes and swing passes. Embarrassing that we could not adjust and take that away. One thing is for sure, under Baker our defense plays less aggressive.

Advertisement
Kid plays hard but he should not be on the field this year. We need to do better at move guys around that have experience when our safeties are out. Frierson could play safety opposite of Bolden and K. Smith could play striker. Hall needs to get his **** together.
Carter needs to get his **** together as well

Advertisement
Clemson was attacking our LBs with misdirection and screens and we didn't have an answer. The only LB that played decently was Brooks. We need his speed on the field. At least if he makes a mistake he can recover to make the play. McCloud and Jennings were out of position routinely in the first half. Clemson went up and down the field against us using screen passes and swing passes. Embarrassing that we could not adjust and take that away. One thing is for sure, under Baker our defense plays less aggressive.
Bakers defense has an identity crisis by design. He likes to play it aggressive up front, but soft in the secondary.

No one is spared I see. LOL. Balom, who most on here have told him he needs to go ahead and get his transfer papers ready because there is no way he will be able to compete with JWilliams, KKitchens, and AWilliams next year, goes out there holds his own and our fanbase is putting him down. Smh. Unreal.

He wasn't scared out there. He was out of position on the Ladson drop because he didn't get the playcall from the sidelines. We need to play the youngsters more. LBs and DBs.
And let’s not forget, he wouldn’t have been in the game if Amari Carter could learn how to hit properly.

Advertisement
I find the overwhelming hatred for Amari Carter confusing. Everyone talks about how he gets called for targeting over and over. He has had multiple targeting calls overturned this year. He is a big ***ing hitter, don't we want that? Sure the hit on Trevor was dumb, that said it was a shoulder not a helmet to helmet and he did get pushed in that direction.

Is he out of position at times- Yup
Does he struggle in coverage at times- Yup
biitch about that if you want, but if you want your safeties neutered and not hitting I dont get it.

I find the overwhelming hatred for Amari Carter confusing. Everyone talks about how he gets called for targeting over and over. He has had multiple targeting calls overturned this year. He is a big ***ing hitter, don't we want that? Sure the hit on Trevor was dumb, that said it was a shoulder not a helmet to helmet and he did get pushed in that direction.

Is he out of position at times- Yup
Does he struggle in coverage at times- Yup
biitch about that if you want, but if you want your safeties neutered and not hitting I dont get it.
It is more important that he is in position and covers well as a safety than hitting hard. ST26 was a hard hitter. But what made him great was his coverage. Dude went one vs one against Fitzgerald in college and shut him down.

Moving people around to get your best players on the field contradicts Diaz's approach of showing intense favoritism to his upperclassman teacher's pets. I found it strange that they wouldn't let Keontra play safety against Clemson.

It is more important that he is in position and covers well as a safety than hitting hard. ST26 was a hard hitter. But what made him great was his coverage. Dude went one vs one against Fitzgerald in college and shut him down.
Valid argument and I never question that concern. I only don’t get people who say he doesn’t hit properly.

Advertisement
Back