Bally sports prepares for bankruptcy.

Advertisement
Funny story , I was playing pickup ball with a bunch of gators at a popular gym in Gville. I was sprinting down on a fast break and got hit, I went flying ankle first under the metal bleachers. It looked awful , my ankle going under a bar that there should’ve been no way possible to fit it under. Jesse flies across the court screaming lift the bleacher“ and repeatedly asking me if I’m alright lol. I’ve always had a soft spot for the guy since then lol. I guess it’s true what they say about Canadians .
Definition of a meet cute right here

Advertisement
i just want the old head black announcer i think when we were on ray com or whatever sh*tty network when randy or golden was here....dude was MONEY on air.

Someone gotta remember old boy....i think he use to do HBCU games to

2:29 and canes hoops still isn’t on as fsu game goes long. Miami almost over in first half. They could have let you stream it but nope

**** Bally sports
It wouldn’t load on the ESPN stream until just under 8:00 left in the first half.

Advertisement
i just want the old head black announcer i think when we were on ray com or whatever sh*tty network when randy or golden was here....dude was MONEY on air.

Someone gotta remember old boy....i think he use to do HBCU games to
If it’s Raycom, Charles Davis is the only guy I can think of, that might be right. IIRC he also had a radio show in Florida and did the Sunshine Network.

If it’s Raycom, Charles Davis is the only guy I can think of, that might be right. IIRC he also had a radio show in Florida and did the Sunshine Network.
Naw it wasnt Charles Davis...charles davis is a beast to....

But this dude was funny az ****....ijust remember 1 game he was sH*tting on us in some kind of way that even the other announcer was laughing.

Matter of fact it was a network out of NC i believe cause every other commmercial was about bojangles. What networks use to show our games in NC?.

Naw it wasnt Charles Davis...charles davis is a beast to....

But this dude was funny az ****....ijust remember 1 game he was sH*tting on us in some kind of way that even the other announcer was laughing.

Matter of fact it was a network out of NC i believe cause every other commmercial was about bojangles. What networks use to show our games in NC?.
It was Raycom

Advertisement
This guy is really smart.
way to go kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back