Bally sports prepares for bankruptcy.

Advertisement
Purchase all of their assets at auction, hyper focus on FL sports, with real high value content and rich insights into programs, and watch the money pile up.

Advertisement
Purchase all of their assets at auction, hyper focus on FL sports, with real high value content and rich insights into programs, and watch the money pile up.
Ballys is national though. It used to be Fox Sports regional. The Preds play on Bally in Nashville, for instance. Pretty sure the Braves do too

Ruiz should buy bally sports Florida, rebrand it as sunshine network, and have them play tons of classic canes games again
I don’t think he wants any part of $8 billion in debt lmao. I have no idea how bankruptcy works though, and if that gets cleared eventually or what.

Ballys is national though. It used to be Fox Sports regional. The Preds play on Bally in Nashville, for instance. Pretty sure the Braves do too
Here in the Tampa Bay area almost all Lightning and Rays games are on Bally.

Advertisement
The volume of their Heat game broadcasts for the last few months has been super low and I cant hear unless i blast my soundbar volume to max. Have done a/b testing and made sure its their broadcast signal not my electronics. They probably are in complete disarray internally

you realize Bally bought all the RSNs (former fox sports). so all the rights got moved to Ballys (NBA, MLB, NHL) that used RSNs for coverage in the acquisition. now theyre going bankrupt and it'll get moved to the next company that acquires them. it wont change anything other than the channel name as it did last time. we used to have our crap games on ray com

Yeah, I'm not sure why an Apple or Amazon doesn't make a play here. Instead of having to negotiate for a new rights deal, they'd be able to buy an existing rights deal for pennies on the dollar.

Advertisement
Good i hate them. So stupid that they don't include themselves in streaming platforms like YouTube TV
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

**** em.

Advertisement
Not necessarily - we have Bally’s up here in MN as well - which is where all the Twins, TWolves and Wild games are played. I’ve actually heard rumors that due to their massive deal with the NHL - their bankruptcy could possibly impact the NHL salary cap decision as to whether to raise it or not for the next season.
thats a diff thing but im willing to bet another media company will just take it over just as Ballys did with Fox Sports Regional.

Braves, Canes (NHL), and Hornets here in NC. Not shocked at all they’re going bankrupt. Nobody is paying for the channel and they’re only on Spectrum, Directv, and Marriott hotel tvs.

Ultimately this is an ACC failure. Once again they sold the rights for way too long to the baseball tourney and a football game every week to a garbage network that nobody has ever watched.

Advertisement
Back