Bally Sports 7 Day Free Trial

For those that don't a tv service provider like Hulu that doesn't offer Bally Sports, Bally Sports offers a streaming service with a 7 day free trial. I am getting it and will be cancelling after the game. Thankfully I have a second email, a work email and the wife has a personal and work email so we can get weekly free trials for the rest of the season. :LOL:

Advertisement
For those that don't a tv service provider like Hulu that doesn't offer Bally Sports, Bally Sports offers a streaming service with a 7 day free trial. I am getting it and will be cancelling after the game. Thankfully I have a second email, a work email and the wife has a personal and work email so we can get weekly free trials for the rest of the season. :LOL:
I don't know if they Bally's is smart often to catch this, but if you have a gmail account that is say miami.hurricanes@gmail.com, you can also use miamihurricanes, m.iami.hurricanes, mi.amihurricanes, etc in front of the @gmail.com and gmail will recognize them as the same and send to your inbox

Advertisement
Back