Baker visits with Louisiana 4-star DE Williams, extends offer

View as article
Sounds like we have a punchers chance if we can stay on him and produce nicely on the field...

Hopefully that relationship with Ed can chip away for us

Advertisement
I’m absolutely loving that we’re going National again, and trying to open up that West Coast, TX, and Louisiana pipeline again. And I’m also glad we’re getting in on this kid rather early. Keep planting seeds and keep in contact

This is why Ed Reed should have been hired!!!!!

He has connections with todays HS elite kids.

Great, an assistant coach showed up and extended a scholarship offer. Could we just say that rather than all the other fluff? None of this is relevant and will change a dozen times over the next 10 months.

Baker is the DC not and assistant and the kid went back to school after leaving for the day... and the kid is friends with Ed Reed soon to be NFL HOF. So we take a shot.

Advertisement
I don't know recruiting protocol but did our D.C. just show up to the school without making an appointment with the kid? That part of the write up sounded weird.
Bro, Willy, Appointment??? Pssssstttt!

We are the U, Bro!!

Kids should be making appointments to see us because we are the DOPEST, especially with MANNY!!! We show up like bosses because we are DA 🙌🏼 We don’t need no stinkin appointments.

Eso es pa’ UF. They need appointment.
50B202C3-98D6-4687-913E-B7554165E5A3.gif

Advertisement
Bro, Willy, Appointment??? Pssssstttt!

We are the U, Bro!!

Kids should be making appointments to see us because we are the DOPEST, especially with MANNY!!! We show up like bosses because we are DA 🙌🏼 We don’t need no stinkin appointments.

Eso es pa’ UF. They need appointment. View attachment 79175
Appointments?? Nobody ain't got time for that!

I've said it before, so have others, but man, it feels good to hear these OOS guys pimpin' the **** out of the CANES!
One day.... ah... one day, SoFla boys will truly WANT to stay home and make the crib great.

Does anyone else find it odd that he does not know anything about Miami? I don't care if you are a one star guy, you know about Miami football. WTF???

Advertisement
I'm from South Louisiana (like 2 1/2 hours southwest of NOLA), Louisiana kid's love LSU because it's the big attraction here especially for FB!! BUT there are schools around here that are talked about a lot by the kid's around here and Miami is definitely a school ppl talk about around here and it's mainly because of the ppl who have played at Miami a lot of kid's today talk about Sean Taylor watching him on youtube I guess!!

BUT a school like Miami, just needs to recruit this state more and I guarantee you, Miami would land more recruit's if they did.. I see so much UM gear around here, The U is known around here Miami just needs to get more coaches out here to recruit the talent..

Advertisement
Back