Baker to interview for LSU DC

Most of you want changes on the coaching staff for being crappy, who's going to change the raggedy fan base???
This staff has received more hate than Golden and D'Onofrio, and I believe they earned it a lot more than this staff. Keep the same energy we'll have a new Golden and D'Onofrio in place in no time.

Advertisement
Can you diggggg iit !!
3B11CB5F-5A3D-4283-91B9-D798F5BC646C.gif

This would be a positive in all aspects. Literally. Hey, I’m all about coordinators getting chances with upgrades (that means you hired and are doing the right things) but in this case it would be such a positive if he he left. This guy has no idea what he is doing and it took Manny to take back control. Cya buddy.

Advertisement
Most of you want changes on the coaching staff for being crappy, who's going to change the raggedy fan base???
This staff has received more hate than Golden and D'Onofrio, and I believe they earned it a lot more than this staff. Keep the same energy we'll have a new Golden and D'Onofrio in place in no time.
Golden Year 1 > Manny Year 1

Could be great news and Diaz could upgrade the DC to a much better one (like Reeves at UAB) that lets him focus on being a HC, instead of having to step in like he did with Baker.

Both years were crappy and same record...PLUS Golden had guys showing up to camp for the first couple of years not able to pass the Team PT Assessment
Golden’s fail was not getting rid of No D. He could have been good. I don’t have much faith in Manny. Especially rolling with the same staph on Defense. At least he canned Enos.

Advertisement
Could be great news and Diaz could upgrade the DC to a much better one (like Reeves at UAB) that lets him focus on being a HC, instead of having to step in like he did with Baker.

No chance Manny gives the keys away to the D. It’s his baby & he’s going down with it.

So, as of today, is it likely we are losing Stubblefield to PSU and baker to LSU? Or is it still up in the air on Baker?

No chance Manny gives the keys away to the D. It’s his baby & he’s going down with it.

Exactly. This is why I'm not understanding why everybody would be excited if Baker left. Manny would just hand it to either Banda or Patke (or both) neither of whom have ever even been coordinators. Sounds like a downgrade to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back