Baker should be fired yesterday

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
My god that was the most pathetic performance I’ve seen in the last 20 years. The said part is we have the horses. In years past we didn’t have the players, we have the capability. I’ve never in my life seen so many players running free in my life. I’m lost.

Add on the UNC game plan and the 4th and 17 call at this point I wouldn’t mind a bartender making the defensive calls.

Advertisement
Manny did not seem very happy with his staff post game. He defended backer but he has to see what this defense has become.

minutes ago
New
Add bookmark
My god that was the most pathetic performance I’ve seen in the last 20 years. The said part is we have the horses. In years past we didn’t have the players, we have the capability. I’ve never in my life seen so many players running free in my life. I’m lost.

Add on the UNC game plan and the 4th and 17 call at this point I wouldn’t mind a bartender making the defensive calls.

minutes ago
New
Add bookmark

Advertisement
That guy is the worst coordinator in the history of Miami. He makes no d look like yes d. People have figured out his scheme man, it may get uglier the rest of the year.

Advertisement
As I understand it he's an impotent cuck and is there to be a puppet for three particular BOT members who have no clue about football yet make these decisions for us anyway.

Blake is a ******* nobody hack.

This isn’t week 1. Baker is what he is, and if Manny doesn’t know that by now it says more about him than Baker

Im not surprised

Get that clown baker tf outta coral gables

This might be the softest defense we had in 15 Years

Them boys is SOFT!!!!

Safetys missing tackles left and right.

Hall please change ya number. Mf is soft!!!

Coming down hill like a b**ch

Carter is a wrestler playing football

#55 is just out der... I can't wait until he is gone

Give me a sideline to sideline demon in the Middle Sam Brooks

Sam brooks no shaq is garbage.. He is just waiting his time

Advertisement
What happened to all the “fire Baker” talk? The defense didn’t play like a Miami defense earlier in the year but the whole team played poorly early in the year. The offense put the D in bad situations often. I love all of the people who say Manny saved the D by getting more involved but can’t say how exactly he got involved with any facts. There is one fact though, this is Bakers D. He’s the one calling the plays at the end of the day. As I said from Day 1... Baker is a better hire than Enos. Bakers scheme fits Miami, Enos’ does not. Running the 4-2-5 as our base and the Viper position being more prevalent in our defense is Bakers doing. Those creative blitzes I’m sure makes Manny proud. He’s probably even more aggressive as a playcaller than Manny.

Fire Baker!

There, that better?

What happened to all the “fire Baker” talk? The defense didn’t play like a Miami defense earlier in the year but the whole team played poorly early in the year. The offense put the D in bad situations often. I love all of the people who say Manny saved the D by getting more involved but can’t say how exactly he got involved with any facts. There is one fact though, this is Bakers D. He’s the one calling the plays at the end of the day. As I said from Day 1... Baker is a better hire than Enos. Bakers scheme fits Miami, Enos’ does not. Running the 4-2-5 as our base and the Viper position being more prevalent in our defense is Bakers doing. Those creative blitzes I’m sure makes Manny proud. He’s probably even more aggressive as a playcaller than Manny.

How about you wait until we play an offense with a pulse

Advertisement
How about you wait until we play an offense with a pulse
So when we perform well it’s bc Manny got involved but when we don’t perform up to standard it’s fire Baker?

I don’t have to do any research to know Louisville is a Top 50 (maybe Top 30) offense. Watch our D hold them to one TD. They may score more late once the game is out of hand.

Advertisement
Back