Baker on the sideline

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like we are on offense.. any other clips?

Im with fire the whole staff but anybody can pull 30 sec clip of any coach chilling when their unit isnt on field.. LOL
I’m not saying this clip proves he is or isn’t a good coach but when the team is on offense is when he’d be able to talk to the defense. You can’t talk to them while they are playing.

Advertisement
Sounds like we are on offense.. any other clips?

Im with fire the whole staff but anybody can pull 30 sec clip of any coach chilling when their unit isnt on field.. LOL

He's walking around the like he's at the mall while a game is going on.

Not saying he is the man for the job, but absolutely not true. He was teaching every moment he could on the sidelines. And yes I was there as well.
every moment? there was a 78 second clip of him checking out while his D was sitting on the bench.. Dude is stealing paychecks.

Advertisement
This is the stupidest take I’ve ever seen. A 1 minute clip of our DC while our offense was on the field. Our defense wasn’t as good as it has been but was still in the 25th range and wasn’t the reason we lost games and what I’m most concerned with. I’m more concerned about the guy we’re paying $4 million and the guy we’re paying $1.5 million to **** the bed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back