bain vs virginia

Advertisement
As a Senior there were plays on tape where Bain was moved by strong OT’s - especially off LT towards the LG. I noted how he needed to get stronger.

As a freshman he definitely showed his power and leverage had improved. What that tells me is he’s a massive worker who also takes coaching.

Special player.

Advertisement
When posters say we need a handful more Bains on at DE I lol. There are maybe a handful of Bains in all of P4 across all classes, that's what makes him elite. He's going Day 1 regardless of his height.

I did notice that he exhausted himself by season's end. It's a huge grind. And with Kelly playing injured, Mesidor out, LT out at the end, defenses were able to isolate Reuben and neutralize him more. I think that changes again now that our depth is getting to where it needs to be.

When posters say we need a handful more Bains on at DE I lol. There are maybe a handful of Bains in all of P4 across all classes, that's what makes him elite. He's going Day 1 regardless of his height.

I did notice that he exhausted himself by season's end. It's a huge grind. And with Kelly playing injured, Mesidor out, LT out at the end, defenses were able to isolate Reuben and neutralize him more. I think that changes again now that our depth is getting to where it needs to be.
Yeah, with his trajectory he’ll be a top ten pick

Advertisement
He’s the real deal. Hopefully we see him continue the build off last year.
I predict sophomore slump. Not because of Bain ability but only because other teams will focus a lot of double teams on him and especially with LT gone. The other guys will need to step up.

I predict sophomore slump. Not because of Bain ability but only because other teams will focus a lot of double teams on him and especially with LT gone. The other guys will need to step up.
We’ve had a ton of sophomore slumps around here in the past and typically is was bc guys didn’t work hard.

I think with this defensive staff we won’t see that. He’ll have talent around him as well.

Advertisement
11 Bain’s on the field wins you a natty

There‘s not even one more Bain on our defense. A lot of top quality. But a Bain?

Closest are Mesidor and Kiko. still need to see Kelly, Wayne, Bissainthe and Brown take another huge step. No idea of another name could emerge.

Advertisement
He’s a first overall pick type of talent. Most advanced Freshman on the DL since Big Vince. The follow on this year gives us a chance to have a top 5 type DL in 2025. The current class has great talent and depth on the Dline. Can’t wait to see some of them in the Spring.

Advertisement
Back