Bain to Pain: CIO vs. the Board

Advertisement
1000000142.gif

I told my fiance that! I’m glad it’s not just me.
My group of friends and I have been going together since HS. That was the start of our Friday and Saturday nights. Catch a canes baseball game and then leave and wreak havoc til the wee hours of the morning.

Too many people so they’re dumping the cream in to the machine and just having them running non stop. By the time you grab your shake and head to your seat it’s melted like chocolate milk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The open willingness to possibly catch a charge from a 62 year old man is weird. Ok say Solie shows up and says “I said what I said”, then what?
He gets assaulted lol? Fighting in a public place after openly making threats of violence 2 months in advance is not exactly wise.

Advertisement
Cant find a post from @SWFLHurricane where he isn't namedropping "he's a friend".

Is this typical of this low self esteem narcissist?

This is approaching an obsession. You have been at this since Sunday afternoon. And you've posted more about @SWFLHurricane in the last 3 days than you've posted about UM football in the prior 3 months.

The open willingness to possibly catch a charge from a 62 year old man is weird. Ok say Solie shows up and says “I said what I said”, then what?
He gets assaulted lol? Fighting in a public place after openly making threats of violence 2 months in advance is not exactly wise.
No threats of violence....just a Man to Puzzy confrontation...

Advertisement
Back