Bain or Bostwick

Advertisement
Tough to say. Both have similar size and upside. Bain is a former basketball player so perhaps he might be more athletic. Hopefully we get both and won't have to choose one over the other.

Advertisement
you guys really think we could take bryant, bostwick, bain, and senat with this small class? I'd take any of the 3 and really like bryant

you guys really think we could take bryant, bostwick, bain, and senat with this small class? I'd take any of the 3 and really like bryant

I doubt it honestly, but I'm not a big fan of Senat anyways. I think if anything Bryant, Bostwick, and Bain would be great for the DT class and we use another schollie on OL instead.

Advertisement

I doubt it honestly, but I'm not a big fan of Senat anyways. I think if anything Bryant, Bostwick, and Bain would be great for the DT class and we use another schollie on OL instead.

I agree, bryant, bostwick, and bain, and remember this.... if briscoe and Ivery have to go to prep then we will have bryant, bostwick, bain, briscoe, and ivery for 2013. oh sh*t im getting excited just thinking about that Dline rotation. I am not too big on Senat anyway if we get him then we get him but i say we go get us an OL man. I think just 3 DT will do in the 2013 class. I think just 1 RB will do just fine as well for the 2013 class to free up another schollie... you can get ur RB in the 2014 class... Would love to add more LB's to the class though thomas, deeb, williams, grace now that would be some sh*t right there....

Advertisement
There will be some attrition, this class will be closer to 25 than 15 I imagine. Bostwick seems like higher floor, lower ceiling prospect. Take them both, I ain't picky.

Bain isnt a former basketball player unless he just recently quit. He was All-County in his junior season for U School in Football and Basketball

I would say the ceiling is higher with Bain, but that's a promissory note that may never come in. A class of Bryant, Bain, bostwick would be pretty sick

Advertisement
Bain just weighed in at a legit 6'3 305 and the kid looks small...ya his ceiling is huge.

The 3 B's would be a GREAT class.............through in Sherit and another on the outside..AWW MAN..(Like Alvonte Bell)

Advertisement
Back