It wasn’t…

Defensive Rookie of the Year
Rueben Bain, Jr. - Miami (31)
Khalil Barnes – Clemson (14)
T.J. Parker – Clemson (8)
Samuel Okunlola – Pitt (4)
Kam Robinson – Virginia (4)
Conrad Hussey – Florida State (3)
That's funny. None of those other guys who got votes made even close to the dent Bain made. At some points, Bain was the best player on our entire team and was likely personally responsible for like 2 Ws.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wasn’t…

Defensive Rookie of the Year
Rueben Bain, Jr. - Miami (31)
Khalil Barnes – Clemson (14)
T.J. Parker – Clemson (8)
Samuel Okunlola – Pitt (4)
Kam Robinson – Virginia (4)
Conrad Hussey – Florida State (3)

To be fair I think you vote for several guys and they get points accordingly. Like nobody voted Conrad Hussey to be the DROY. But someone could’ve had him 3rd on their list. How many first place votes did each guy get tells the story.

By the way, any chance we can get Samson's brother?
It’s funny you bring that up… this scenario is one of many that’s an easy work around for tampering. They obviously talk and share what’s happening in each other’s program. It’s nothing to plant the bug… but it works both ways.

To be fair I think you vote for several guys and they get points accordingly. Like nobody voted Conrad Hussey to be the DROY. But someone could’ve had him 3rd on their list. How many first place votes did each guy get tells the story.
True… but I didn’t see that info on the ACC site.

Didn't know this. Thanks for the clarification. Although I actually liked Hussey as a prospect, I saw the votes and wondered WTF.

Advertisement
Back