Bags at Doak

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
So taking my mama to the game tmw. It’s both our first game. Can I bring a bag in with a poncho and other stuff. I’m talking about those small gym bags u wear as a backpack. Not the big ones players use.

Advertisement
I looked it up earlier and it said clear 12x6x12, similar to Hard Rock but I usually take a gallon zip lock. They didn't mention anything about that though. Anyone know specifics? I figured it might be different with a college on campus stadium vs NFL

Advertisement
Taking your mama to Doak in Canes gear?

Forget the bag, bring a shotgun.

I went to a few games back in the early 2000's at Doak and FSU fans would run by screaming Spanish at me. I never figured out if they were insulting me our themselves, since they were the ones that were hispanic and fluent in Spanish - not me.

Advertisement
Sledgehammers accepted?

DLeGlIKVAAAYhw5.jpg

I looked it up earlier and it said clear 12x6x12, similar to Hard Rock but I usually take a gallon zip lock. They didn't mention anything about that though. Anyone know specifics? I figured it might be different with a college on campus stadium vs NFL

Don't believe a thing this guy says. He's setting u up for a strip search. Last time I took his advice I ended up married with 2 kids.

I planned on bringing in a few bags of dog sh*t and lighting them on fire right outside the stadium and watching Tally PD deal with it....

Advertisement

Don't believe a thing this guy says. He's setting u up for a strip search. Last time I took his advice I ended up married with 2 kids.

Lol, NEGGED. That was all you cuz!

Advertisement
Back