Bagmen

Advertisement
I do believe in bagmen but how come no one talks about the bag men when we look at our offensive class? Our offensive recruiting is as elite as you can get in 1 cycle. Bag men had nothing to do with our defensive coaches inability to recruit. If our offensive coaches can overcome the bag game then why can't our defensive coaches.

I wasn’t really making a point linking the article, but it shows how there’s so much going on behind the scenes that are behind the scenes. Maybe the offensive guys we got are a different breed. I doubt Pastor Richt approves of dropping bags, but maybe we still have bagmen and they’re ****ed at Diaz or Rumph for some reason. Who knows.

I wasn’t really making a point linking the article, but it shows how there’s so much going on behind the scenes that are behind the scenes. Maybe the offensive guys we got are a different breed. I doubt Pastor Richt approves of dropping bags, but maybe we still have bagmen and they’re ****ed at Diaz or Rumph for some reason. Who knows.

there's a reason UM doesn't have bag men .... historically, the school has never had people with the combination of capacity, ability, and interest to be one. you have actual longstanding members of the BOT that have no interest, and i mean "couldn't care less" type of interest, in the football program.

what does that tell you?

this isn't tuscaloosa alabama.

Advertisement
Back