Baga Vs Uga

Advertisement
**** em both but I’ll go with Bama because let’s be honest it doesn’t help them nearly as much as a win would help Uga, they already get who they want anyway.

Advertisement
**** em both but I’ll go with Bama because let’s be honest it doesn’t help them nearly as much as a win would help Uga, they already get who they want anyway.
Ehh... Uga kinda been getting who they want as well. **** near been having better classes than bama. I guess I rather see Saban fall.

Of all of the offensive players in NCAA that will be in the draft, I would love for the Dolphins to come away with Waddle and Etienne. Imagine Miami's offense with Parker, Waddle, P. Williams, Gesicki, and Etienne? Speed and play making for days.
We need the Texans to keep losing. That would be a great haul.

Of all of the offensive players in NCAA that will be in the draft, I would love for the Dolphins to come away with Waddle and Etienne. Imagine Miami's offense with Parker, Waddle, P. Williams, Gesicki, and Etienne? Speed and play making for days.
We can only dream

We need the Texans to keep losing. That would be a great haul.
Yeah, but wouldn't drafting Etienne in the Top 10 (if Texans fall there) be to high for a RB? Waddle could go top 10, but I don't think that's a good spot for Etienne.

Advertisement
Yeah, but wouldn't drafting Etienne in the Top 10 (if Texans fall there) be to high for a RB? Waddle could go top 10, but I don't think that's a good spot for Etienne.
Very true. I’m thinking he may go late first, early second. I wasn’t necessarily meaning to take him top 10. We could trade down.

That's the issue I have with our position. While Waddle is a great talent, he's not exactly top 10 worthy imo. Neither is Etienne.

Advertisement
Very true. I’m thinking he may go late first, early second. I wasn’t necessarily meaning to take him top 10. We could trade down.
Yeah, trading down with a team who is looking to get into the top 10-12 range. Pick up their #1 this year, #2 this year, and a future #1.

Advertisement
Yeah, trading down with a team who is looking to get into the top 10-12 range. Pick up their #1 this year, #2 this year, and a future #1.
That could work but since the HC of the Texans was fired, and Gase will be fired, I don't think anyone else is that stupid.

Ya'll remember that DE Nolan Smith who talked smack about Richt during the recruiting process. What happened to him? He was a high 5* too

If UGA were a stock, I would have shorted them for as much money as I possibly could. They scored 3 points in the first half against Arkansas. Taking Bama at -4 would have been the easiest money ever.

Saban's D is gonna completely abuse this poor kid at QB for UGA.

Advertisement
Back