Baga Vs Uga

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has lost 1 game in his career and I assure you they had more than just a better passer. Some of you idiots should put this site on read only.

Attempt to stay on course dope. Nobody is talking about LSU beating Clemson.

However, any team that beats Clemson will need to be able to throw the ball effectively.

UGAs QB is a more effective passer.

Let’s see who actually has more signature wins this year

Well Alabama ain’t looking like they covering this spread this a good game though.

But feels like a FG wins it.

If they don’t cover the -3.5 imma chill on the sports bets till I get byke from Brazil.

However, any team that beats Clemson will need to be able to throw the ball effectively.

Screenshot_20201017-222621_Chrome.jpg

They should stop the Heisman race now looks like they found the winner already.

I suggest you actually watch the game. You’re another hype man who probably had no clue who King was before he showed up.
What game are you referring to clown is it the one where UGA QB has completed less than 50% of his passes?

Advertisement

"To beat Clemson" were your exact words stupid. And a better passer is not all you need.

I remember when Najee hit the portal for like 5 minutes and nobody wanted him because he “sucked”.

Hey, Mac could be benched for a more dynamic Young. He’s from FL and he from a passing standpoint would be a tremendous improvement. Also doesn’t hurt that he can do more than enough athlete wise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back