Bae bae kids from Dade

Advertisement
He lost $14m of guaranteed money...
Cause he wants to win. Fans get on players for just wanting the cash and not being about winning. If AB was really just about the cash he would laughed at the pats offer...he about to get a ring and go off on PITT

Advertisement
He lost nearly $21 million of guaranteed money if I'm reading this right. It says only $9 million is guaranteed with Pats.

My bad, I thought it was $14m. His contract is only one year, which is not what you want in the NFL.

Either way, I hope things work out for him and his family. He needs to find peace and playing with a guy like Brady might do that.

My bad, I thought it was $14m. His contract is only one year, which is not what you want in the NFL.

Either way, I hope things work out for him and his family. He needs to find peace and playing with a guy like Brady might do that.

Maybe Gordon can give him some of his sticky icky icky to calm him down

Cause he wants to win. Fans get on players for just wanting the cash and not being about winning. If AB was really just about the cash he would laughed at the pats offer...he about to get a ring and go off on PITT
He can't play this week. And if he cared about winning, he would have made reasonable contract demands for other teams to get involved.

If not for the Pats, there may have been one or two other teams willing to take on his headache.

Lol he lost $20 million dollars to play for the Pats all along?

Advertisement
Advertisement

It’s about the cash. That’s why he signed that extension with the Raiders for so much guaranteed money and why he posted his fines on social media. He couldn’t laugh at the Pats offer bc the guy is radioactive right now and he’s not getting more.

He can't play this week. And if he cared about winning, he would have made reasonable contract demands for other teams to get involved.

If not for the Pats, there may have been one or two other teams willing to take on his headache.

Lol he lost $20 million dollars to play for the Pats all along?

Not counting multiple years of contract , that he’d gotten if he was close to himself. Dude is still arguably the best wr out there.

Advertisement
this is good for ab and the pats. play for the pats for a year, ball out with a strong chance of winning a ring, and rehab his image. if he makes it through the season with a clean nose, he can spend next offseason shopping himself as a new, matured man.

Advertisement
Back