Badgley quote

UMJay

Junior
@InsideTheU: Miami kicker Michael Badgley on head coach Al Golden: "He's the greatest coach in college football. There's no question about it."

Lol

Advertisement
I disagree with him, but the guy just went 5-5, so I'll let him say whatever the heck he wants.

What do you expect the kid to say? Do you guys not realize that our players and coaches are always going to say the same things over and over. It's how sports media works everywhere. That's why when someone actually speaks their mind, which rarely happens, it's such big news. Coach speak, player speak, whatever, it's going to be what you hear 99% of the time.

200.gif

Advertisement
That might have rustled me before it became obvious that the players are in on the troll job now, too. But they gave it away with the photo shoot. So, whatever. Not gonna get me with this one.

Corch coley is screaming somewhere "que demonios, my ******* yayo has gone desaparecido!"

Advertisement
Golden has beguild these kids with his soft *** mentality. They would rather be his friend than a dog *** coach who will extract every ounce of potential in them. Welcome to the new Miami

Advertisement
@InsideTheU: Miami kicker Michael Badgley on head coach Al Golden: "He's the greatest coach in college football. There's no question about it."

Lol

He must have had his kicking foot planted in his cheek.

OT but the kid is pretty good. Brainwashed and delusional perhaps, but a good kicker.

Again, what do you want him to say?

Crazy thing about this season, all the negativity around the program could actually help bring them all together, in particular after a close victory like tonight.

Advertisement
What do you expect the kid to say? Do you guys not realize that our players and coaches are always going to say the same things over and over. It's how sports media works everywhere. That's why when someone actually speaks their mind, which rarely happens, it's such big news. Coach speak, player speak, whatever, it's going to be what you hear 99% of the time.

One thing to say you support the coach, another thing to say he's the greatest coach in the country.

Advertisement
Back