Bad Week Thread

BlackKeysFan

Sophomore
Found out that my 62 year old mother is getting laid off Jan 1st. Girlfriend relapsed on alcohol and I had to dump her...14 days after signing a 1 year lease. One of my jobs just hired a bunch of ignorant 21 year old partyboy idiots that don't ever STFU and I'm going to have to listen to all the time now.

Long Story short, If we don't win today, I'm going ape **** on pedestrians. Im gonna punt babies. I'm gonna eat peoples cats.

Coach needs to put a ******* helmet on me and put me on special teams. I'm a 5'10 155 5.2(maybe) human wrecking ball right now, swear to god I'd crack 3 helmets on some punk *** UNC fool.

Feel free to vent about anything in particular here, it will make me look less crazy.

Advertisement
Hang in there Bro....make things happen for you..

First
Canes WIn that is a lock
Mom has 3 months to find work....
Pray for the GF and look fwd...

GO CANES..

Have you heard of GTAV? My roommate plays for hours just doing random killing sprees; its therapy to him, maybe give it a shot.

Found out that my 62 year old mother is getting laid off Jan 1st. Girlfriend relapsed on alcohol and I had to dump her...14 days after signing a 1 year lease. One of my jobs just hired a bunch of ignorant 21 year old partyboy idiots that don't ever STFU and I'm going to have to listen to all the time now.

Long Story short, If we don't win today, I'm going ape **** on pedestrians. Im gonna punt babies. I'm gonna eat peoples cats.

Coach needs to put a ****ing helmet on me and put me on special teams. I'm a 5'10 155 5.2(maybe) human wrecking ball right now, swear to god I'd crack 3 helmets on some punk *** UNC fool.

Feel free to vent about anything in particular here, it will make me look less crazy.

When I put my cursor over your post, the partial that shows up said, on the first line, ......Found out that my 62 year old mother is getting laid

LOL

Go to the game watch on Brickell.

That would be a great place to start your violent rampage, if they lose.

Advertisement
Go to the game watch on Brickell.

That would be a great place to start your violent rampage, if they lose.

I live in Denver, long bike ride.

Just find a movie theatre then.

124.gif

Advertisement
I feel for you OP. I'm normally a really laid back person, but the last few months, especially the last 2 weeks, I've had it. A **** is going to go down soon.

My co-workers and I are at the mercy of the a$$hats in DC.

People out here suck at driving. I had some guy cut me off turning into the housing development (half blocking the street instead of driving 10' and pulling up next to the curb) to pick up his friend (who looks to be high school aged), and then when I went to go around him to avoid having someone rear end me, he hit the throttle flipping me off and cutting me off again. I followed him until my wife said not right now, we have our kid in the car. I'm SOOOOOOOOO sick and tired of stupid people. OSHA needs to be eliminated so all the stupid people darwin themselves.

The 'Canes better win by 3 TD's tonight.

I will keep you guys in my prayers butttttt....

Keep these bad vibes from the canes, You guys might have to stay off the board the remainder of the season.

Denver? As in Colorado? Go buy an eighth of some dank chronic, light up, and enjoy the mellowness as our canes lay the wood on some tar heels

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relax bro. Don't let these things rustle you jimmies.

Enjoy the game.

Help your mom and your lady as best your can and take a step back and figure out how you can take advantage of those dumb ****ers to do your work for you.

Advertisement
Back