Bad UNC defense riddled with injuries

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Per UNC's message board, FWIW, it looks like their already horrendous defense is injury depleted. No excuses, we need to stomp on them and remind them about that upside down U from last year. Here's their injury report:

Out:
Tomon Fox, DE
Jaye Stackhouse, DB

Questionable:
Aaron Crawford, DT
Dajaun Drennon, DE
Brandon Fritts, TE
Des Lawrence, CB
Caleb Peterson, OG
Tyler Powell, DE
Jonathan Smith, LB

Probable:
Ayden Bonilla, LB
Elijah Hood, TB

Advertisement
Are those guys starters?

I don't know but what caught my attention is that one poster said "This is bad news. Many of our best players are on this list." Another poster said that it seems like their questionables often don't play.

If Rick can't hang a ton of points on this horseshyt defense then he's a dessicated **** as an OC. Rick's gotta help Diaz out today because Diaz will take on water.

Advertisement
If Rick can't hang a ton of points on this horseshyt defense then he's a dessicated **** as an OC. Rick's gotta help Diaz out today because Diaz will take on water.

Agreed. No excuses. Question is, if he fails again as an OC today, how long before the Living Legend starts calling him Dicht or pRicht or something creative yet still adequately demeaning?

Man, don't care who they go out there with today.

In 2004, we played against their 11th string RB and got mauled. That **** has stuck with me for over a decade.

In 2004, we played against their 11th string RB and got mauled. That **** has stuck with me for over a decade.

I'm tired of fearing these traditional run of the mill programs we used to spit on. Time to start spitting on people again.

Advertisement
Dez Lawrence is a legit corner! If he doesn't play that's a huge loss for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big homie Chad Scott put up 225 on us that night...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Fedora has been known to be very unpredictable with injury reports and things inside the program. Media rarely gets anything from him so when he puts someone on an injury report it's likely that questionable means out.

One of my coworkers is a UNC fan and I hear him *****ing about it all the time. He said fans won't even know a guy has been dinged up and just doesn't play and then they say something about it after the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back