bad news on a couple guys

canegang3

Freshman
according to lamont gaillard's coach, it looks like Lamont will be signing with Georgia

according to Jamie Newberg (247), FSU expects that Featherston is signing with them. Further, Featherston hasn't talked to Miami since he left.

hopefully, golden can pull a surprise

Advertisement
I'm not expecting to add anyone at this point. All I'm asking for is that the current group of commits stop jumping ship before they sign. Just end this cycle.

Wasn't expecting either if them to commit. To me, the biggest loss on NSD will be Ross to Missoo!

Advertisement
We certainly got out to a very strong start and will end up with a solid class ranked in the early-mid teens.

But this is how we've been doing (aside from landing Coley and Grace twelve months ago) at the finish line these last couple years...

105.gif

If we land Treon and Worton I'll be a little happy

But losing TV will offset that

Advertisement
How is that bad news? Those guys didnt come on the scene until late..., as long as the 26 that already committed stays strong .... Its all about this U

Advertisement
according to lamont gaillard's coach, it looks like Lamont will be signing with Georgia

according to Jamie Newberg (247), FSU expects that Featherston is signing with them. Further, Featherston hasn't talked to Miami since he left.

hopefully, golden can pull a surprise

Wasn't he on campus Saturday? If so, he couldn't talk to the staff. Dead period started Saturday at midnight

Well **** James Coley was going off on twitter the other day like we were gonna get some good news on NSD.

Advertisement
They needed Gaillard bad after they lost TV.

I'm so disappointed with the staff. There is very little they can't ruin. They've done a terrific job of irritating and aggravating the fan base since Nov 2.

I don't want ESPN at the school on NSD. I don't want to see him spinning bull**** to Mark Schwartz. If you can't make a successful signing day, don't do it. Just stay in their offices. Seriously I don't want to see their faces and I don't want to hear worthless platitudes about were excited about kids who want to be Miami Hurricanes. If you are gonna be a recruiting first staff rather than a coaching first staff then you gotta bring in the bacon on NSD to make up for getting out coached on Saturday.

Don't ******* cry like pussies about the bagman. The bagman will always be there in college football, and it will only get worse. You have to overcome it. If you can't overcome it, then the whole staff should be replaced with guys who can coach but not necessarily recruit aswell. If you believe in "players not plays" then deliver the ******* players.

If we land Treon and Worton I'll be a little happy

But losing TV will offset that

No chance at Worton. He is gonna get the chance to play with his brother who has graduated but has a year of eligibility left. They will either be at WVU most likely or UF.

Advertisement
Back