HarryCarayisGoat Senior Banned Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 5,204 Sep 11, 2014 #41 I won't be completely surprised if we win but I will be pleasantly surprised.
E Evenkeel24 Sophomore Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 735 Sep 11, 2014 #42 561Cane said: Canes win by four touchdowns Saturday. Can't wait for gameday! Click to expand... Ya smoke crack don't ya boy? Don't ya?!
561Cane said: Canes win by four touchdowns Saturday. Can't wait for gameday! Click to expand... Ya smoke crack don't ya boy? Don't ya?!
V Vanquish9 Junior Joined Jun 14, 2014 Messages 1,639 Sep 12, 2014 #43 ABear said: I'm actually confident in the defense going into this game - probably setting myself up for a let down. The offense though is what I'm worried about - can we buy a 3rd down conversion? Click to expand... confident we can blow it? i'm pretty confident too
ABear said: I'm actually confident in the defense going into this game - probably setting myself up for a let down. The offense though is what I'm worried about - can we buy a 3rd down conversion? Click to expand... confident we can blow it? i'm pretty confident too