Bad news for saturdays scrimmage

Advertisement
For those of you thinking about NOT going for any reason (rain included) just remember..after Saturday come the dog days of..

1) Threads being started 20 different times asking, "Name your All Canes team", "Give me your HONEST prediction on how we do this season", "Can we beat FSU this year", "Who was the best Cane ever that you saw?", "Slow day on the board..How many first rounders do we have on the team IYO?"...

2) Posters putting up threads of random, cryptic tweets or facebook posts from players..(I.E..DJackson just posted this..is he unhappy at UM? "Every dog has his day, but sometimes the dog is just tired of waiting for that day and wants to just give up.") Must mean he wants to transfer right?

3) Last but not least..numerous picks of players working out on the beach...sending out motivational tweets to get everyone excited (I.E..."This year is OUR year. Savage Life! The jokes are OVER!"...followed by a pic of the whole team shirtless after a workout in the gym)

So yeah, this will be our life for the next 4.5 months on this board..I am going to be there rain or shine.

Advertisement
Just got my tickets for the tailgate party... Rain or Shine I'll be there

Tickets for the tailgate party?

UM is throwing a tailgate party for all the season ticket holders and Hurricane club members. Free BBQ and drinks(non-alcoholic of course) you have to have a ticket.

I've read a few places to check your email if you're a season ticket holder
Kool... i purchased season tickets for my other kids...we only get 4 as parents so we bought two cheap seats so everyone can come..they can rotate...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just got my tickets for the tailgate party... Rain or Shine I'll be there

Tickets for the tailgate party?

UM is throwing a tailgate party for all the season ticket holders and Hurricane club members. Free BBQ and drinks(non-alcoholic of course) you have to have a ticket.

I've read a few places to check your email if you're a season ticket holder
Kool... i purchased season tickets for my other kids...we only get 4 as parents so we bought two cheap seats so everyone can come..they can rotate...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Looking forward to meeting " THE LEGEND" if i remember correctly you like Crown Royal. LOL

Bunch of pu55ies fkin rain makes people run away and lightning, nikka in jersey we played wit heroine needles on the field

I thought junkies shot up in abandoned buildings? Shocking to find out they were doing it on school football fields in NJ and being so irresponsible to leave their needles on the field for some kid to get tackled on.

Advertisement
For those of you thinking about NOT going for any reason (rain included) just remember..after Saturday come the dog days of..

1) Threads being started 20 different times asking, "Name your All Canes team", "Give me your HONEST prediction on how we do this season", "Can we beat FSU this year", "Who was the best Cane ever that you saw?", "Slow day on the board..How many first rounders do we have on the team IYO?"...

2) Posters putting up threads of random, cryptic tweets or facebook posts from players..(I.E..DJackson just posted this..is he unhappy at UM? "Every dog has his day, but sometimes the dog is just tired of waiting for that day and wants to just give up.") Must mean he wants to transfer right?

3) Last but not least..numerous picks of players working out on the beach...sending out motivational tweets to get everyone excited (I.E..."This year is OUR year. Savage Life! The jokes are OVER!"...followed by a pic of the whole team shirtless after a workout in the gym)

So yeah, this will be our life for the next 4.5 months on this board..I am going to be there rain or shine.

::applause::

Bunch of pu55ies fkin rain makes people run away and lightning, nikka in jersey we played wit heroine needles on the field

I thought junkies shot up in abandoned buildings? Shocking to find out they were doing it on school football fields in NJ and being so irresponsible to leave their needles on the field for some kid to get tackled on.

Dude I live in north Jersey, that's the life up here, dope heads just want to get it in!!

Advertisement

Dude I live in north Jersey, that's the life up here, dope heads just want to get it in!!

So **** true!
If I took GH to Camden, Trenton or Newark his jaw would drop seeing it for himself. Real talk

Advertisement
Back