Bad Kaaka Is Dog Doodoo

Advertisement
Gotta admit ... After 30 starts, I expect him to be a better decision maker than he is. And to be an NFL QB, he should be able to throw guys open.

As I posted in the other thread, I'd love to see Brad "drop his nuts" tonight, and pull this game out.

For someone that immobile he has to be better at moving in the pocket. He's so inaccurate with even the slightest bit of pressure. He's not going to make it in the NFL from what I've seen this year. Hasn't adjusted to Richt's offence well at all.

Cement shoes makes a QB one dimensional. N'kosi Perry is the the type of QB Richt needs to roll with. College football is all about throwing and running.

Gotta admit ... After 30 starts, I expect him to be a better decision maker than he is. And to be an NFL QB, he should be able to throw guys open.

As I posted in the other thread, I'd love to see Brad "drop his nuts" tonight, and pull this game out.

For someone that immobile he has to be better at moving in the pocket. He's so inaccurate with even the slightest bit of pressure. He's not going to make it in the NFL from what I've seen this year. Hasn't adjusted to Richt's offence well at all.

He might make it, he is a lot like Tannehill and that POS signed a $60 million contract. The NFL will let him hang around for 5 years because they will fap to his "arm talent." But yes he reminds me of a mortified deer with mange disease.

Advertisement

I thought he would develop his awareness in the pocket.

Guys like Brady and Rivers are as slow as Brad but have 100x better feel for the rush and moving around in the pocket. Manning had that talent as well

I thought he would develop his awareness in the pocket.

Guys like Brady and Rivers are as slow as Brad but have 100x better feel for the rush and moving around in the pocket. Manning had that talent as well

Yeah there's a whole host of excellent NFL QBs that couldn't run a lick. What they're all great at though is manoeuvring in the pocket to find space - or knowing their offence and reads so well that they can get the ball out straight away, negating the pass rush.

Kaaya doesn't really do either well. If he stays for his senior year I can see him losing the job.

Advertisement
Back