Back up LB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully he gets the sophmore bump.

It's his 3rd year, He's a RS Junior. Also Finley and Derrick Smith are taking reps from LB's. These senior LB's aren't going to be waving themselves off the field anyway.

With Striker position backup LB’s aren’t super important barring Shaq or Pinckney injuries... as bad as yall think McCloud is, him being our 3rd best LB is a positive in my opinion.. I think this year the backup LB’s need to get their feet wet and be able to function when the 3 SR’s leave.. The next 3 in line would be Jennings, Steed and probably Huff

Advertisement
They're taking only one lb spot reps.
And on Steed....
Says freshman.

Sorry RS Sophmore. It's his 3rd year still, i'm just an idiot. ESPN is wrong. Steed was the 2017 class. This chart was up to date a month or two ago. I believe it's only missing Jaelen.

Thanks, homie. He needs to convince Baker he deserves to be on the field more....

Advertisement
My question is who starts next year. Nobody has proven shlt that they are ready to take over next year

Advertisement
Jennings and Steed were both redshirted? Neither is a rising junior? I could have sworn at least 1 was a junior

With Striker position backup LB’s aren’t super important barring Shaq or Pinckney injuries... as bad as yall think McCloud is, him being our 3rd best LB is a positive in my opinion.. I think this year the backup LB’s need to get their feet wet and be able to function when the 3 SR’s leave.. The next 3 in line would be Jennings, Steed and probably Huff
Yep. Jennings, Steed, Wilder, Huff, and Brooks need as many reps in garbage time and potential blowout games to get comfortable when shaq, mike, and mccloud are gone. They should all play heavy vs FIU, bethune, and CMU.

Advertisement
Back