Back to the Classic Helmet tomorrow.

I like the green helmets with the green jerseys and the white jerseys. Not so much with the orange ones.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news. As long as it's white pants with the classic helmet they can't ***** up the remainder. Any of the tops are a competent match.

Our uniforms have declined, but that's a given with Nike. Last week while trying to rationalize our loss and losing my wager, I was thinking if we are going to lose, at least it's in the gaudy uniforms. Dark on dark is dreadful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm usually not one to get caught up in the whole fashion aspect of all this. Having said that those uniforms we wore up in Atlanta were the most god awful and ridiculous things I have ever seen us wear.

When I tuned in I thought I was watching FAMU for a second. That was embarrassingly bad. It would almost be funny if it wasn't for the fact that those uniforms so accurately reflect the pathetic state of this program.

get ******* rid of these trash uniforms along with golden. stop making these ******* stupid *** threads, this cute bull**** is over. Idc what we wear. Why? Bcuz i want us to lose every single last game by 50+ points. **** the uniforms, **** the coach, **** the Ad, **** the president, **** the stadium, & **** what they did to us! They MADE us miserable!!! BRING BACK ******* BUTCH DAVIS

get ****ing rid of these trash uniforms along with golden. stop making these ****ing stupid *** threads, this cute bull**** is over. Idc what we wear. Why? Bcuz i want us to lose every single last game by 50+ points. **** the uniforms, **** the coach, **** the Ad, **** the president, **** the stadium, & **** what they did to us! They MADE us miserable!!! BRING BACK ****ING BUTCH DAVIS

smoke somethin homie

Butch Davis

get ****ing rid of these trash uniforms along with golden. stop making these ****ing stupid *** threads, this cute bull**** is over. Idc what we wear. Why? Bcuz i want us to lose every single last game by 50+ points. **** the uniforms, **** the coach, **** the Ad, **** the president, **** the stadium, & **** what they did to us! They MADE us miserable!!! BRING BACK ****ING BUTCH DAVIS

Will we be wearing black cleats though?

Advertisement
Back