Back to Plant we go

Advertisement
dont get any hopes up at all. kids the son of super douche bag and gator brad culpepper and if he doesnt end up at florida ill empty my bank account and give it to charity. and again his dad is a super douche and miami hater

Advertisement
dont get any hopes up at all. kids the son of super douche bag and gator brad culpepper and if he doesnt end up at florida ill empty my bank account and give it to charity. and again his dad is a super douche and miami hater

Mom is decent looking for being in her 40s or older

I didn't see her on HUDL. Where can I see her?

Her name is Monica culpepper. I meet her and Brad twice. They seem like nice people but who knows.

Advertisement

247.jpg

310.gif

Advertisement

I didn't see her on HUDL. Where can I see her?

Her name is Monica culpepper. I meet her and Brad twice. They seem like nice people but who knows.

Culpepper is a scumbag a-hole through and through. When Sileo was hosting his radio program in Orlando/Tampa he had Culpepper on as a weekly paid spot for his law firm and ripped the canes consistently and of course Sileo never argued back....F Culpeeper

Advertisement
This kid another legacy pampered prince and system kid. Plant kids do well in HS because they have a good turn out for football and have the money behind the program, but since county has stepped in to shut down recruiting they can't get the top playmakers from other programs.

Advertisement
Back