BACK IN BLACK MUTHAF8888KERS!!!!

57.jpg

good thing we had black cleats that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol ... That's Malcolm Kelly (iirc an all-american) up against a freshman DVD right??? Thanks, Randy!

Advertisement
57.jpg

good thing we had black cleats that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing we had white helmets that day!!!!!!!!!!!! dude theyve said there will be three different helmets, so yea one may be orange big ******* whoop if we wear it once in a while. people just like black cleats lol chill out dude life isnt that bad

Advertisement
Not worried we probably have 5 helmets which im coo with, um has always changed with time we **** on tadition. U should kno this by now iys fkin miami.

Advertisement
Not worried we probably have 5 helmets which im coo with, um has always changed with time we **** on tadition. U should kno this by now iys fkin miami.

I hate our idiotic fan base.

I hate the segment of our fanbase who act like Miami's uniforms have any place in history. Nothing about them is sacred. The football program was built on anti-establishment and you have guys jonesing for some non-existent uniform tradition. Craving for the Lamar Thomas or late 90s uniforms. Guys on the Lamar Thomas teams were wearing do-rags and multi-colored leggings. Trying to be as individualistic as possible. As if uniforms have ever mattered to a university who since the early 90s has changed their uniform every 5 years or so. Worn multiple helmets. This **** is asinine.

I honestly don't care what they do with the uniforms but for the love of God don't touch the helmet. It's our ******* trademark. White with the orange and green U....FOREVER.

I honestly don't care what they do with the uniforms but for the love of God don't touch the helmet. It's our ****ing trademark. White with the orange and green U....FOREVER.

It has been touched in the past. It won't get touched on Saturday but it will find out it has two or three adopted brothers it didn't know it had.

Advertisement
If the team wins games I'm happy. I don't think there's any correlation between the uniform style and wins. Look at the uniform Kosar wore. Nobody wants that. We want the team to win. The team will win this year, I think. I'm optimistic. If there's an orange spiderweb on a green helmet, and the cleats are tan and made by converse, and we win the ACC, I'll be deliriously happy. If the uniform is awesome and the team goes 5-7, and CanesAllAccess has a nice promo vid where Graig Cooper gives a stirring speech in the locker room before a Duke game, or something like that, I don't care. Just win.

I'm ok with an occasional (1-2 games/year) wearing some gimmick helmet. However, the white helmet with the "U" is iconic within college football and messing around with it too much would be like putting graphics on a Penn State Helmet or changing it to dark blue, or taking the numbers off the Alabama helmet, changing it's color, and putting graphics on it.

Advertisement
Hmmmmm

Original photo was posted in a photobucket account belonging to "nramos2506"

The Miami athletic department's graphic designer is named Leo Ramos

Dare I say this is legit?

Advertisement
Back