Back and just wanted to say

3rd Cane

Band
Banned
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
4
That I was looking for some old friends.....

I Phi
Vette
FSUWho
JMartone
HandSolo
HPI
Cashville Cane
Jimmy Hoffa

If you see them around please tell them that 3rd said hello
 
Unless they changed names, I Phi/Roc and FSUWho dont post here. Try Real Cane Talk.
 
E
That I was looking for some old friends.....

I Phi
Vette
FSUWho
JMartone
HandSolo
HPI
Cashville Cane
Jimmy Hoffa

If you see them around please tell them that 3rd said hello

JMartone...lmao.

Might as well throw Luke from Duke in there.

UM
 
That I was looking for some old friends.....

I Phi
Vette
FSUWho
JMartone
HandSolo
HPI
Cashville Cane
Jimmy Hoffa

If you see them around please tell them that 3rd said hello

Don't forget Litee...Can't remember the exact spelling.
 
E
That I was looking for some old friends.....

I Phi
Vette
FSUWho
JMartone
HandSolo
HPI
Cashville Cane
Jimmy Hoffa

If you see them around please tell them that 3rd said hello

JMartone...lmao.

Might as well throw Luke from Duke in there.

UM

Luke from Duke. I loved that ****er

LMFAO...always wondered who that amphetamine boy really was...changed his name like 100 times over a decade.

UM
 
Back
Top