Baby Njoku

Advertisement
Unless you are talking about the '19 recruit in NJ who is the 3rd Njoku.
Get Charles Njoku to paradise and lets see if he got that dog in him. If we miss on some of other top targets for the 2nd WR spot in our class, I would be all for adding this freak. If he comes to paradise and balls out, and has a monster senior year I think it's worth offering.

I was referring to both I think Charles will end up te if I'm not mistaken David said Charles will be the best out of all them. I wonder why he has no offer. Evidence was the second part my bad

Advertisement
Looks like he could be a decent Plan B at Tight End if we miss out on Zipperer. Definitely not a take at WR.

It's a talented family, no doubt. Bring him to Paradise and test him at wr. If it's a no go then bring him on as an athlete.

The youngest brother always grows to be the biggest. Heck I've got 4 inches in height on my brother. Charles is 6'4 200 with a 4.7 at 17yrs old. Dude is gonna be a monster.

He's even getting acc and sec offers now. Schools are recognizing the Njoku brand and see something in him.

Edit:
I was referring to both I think Charles will end up te if I'm not mistaken David said Charles will be the best out of all them. I wonder why he has no offer. Evidence was the second part my bad
Love the idea of him at TE

Advertisement
His last bit of highlights were more impressive than Evidence's. I would imagine he plans on being at Paradise.

Is the homestead kid the plan B at TE after Zipp?

NVM I see someone mentioned it above

Advertisement
I think that Smith kid could be a Plan B at TE ahead of Charles Njoku. He’s at South Dade I think? Can’t remember

What if Charles becomes a LB then Golden finally gets to say he had him confused w/David & this was his plan all along?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back