Baby Jesus gives us a QB lesson

Advertisement
I think he is ours to lose. Lets hope we have a better season and any penalty the NCAA hands out isn't severe.

It'd be great if he hit a little growth spurt. His brother Chris was about his size IIRC but Greg is obviously a bigger dude.

Advertisement
We need more aka's for this kid.

I'm hoping Fisch likes this kid so much he stays until he wins an NC with him.

We need more aka's for this kid.

I'm hoping Fisch likes this kid so much he stays until he wins an NC with him.

I've heard somewhere that Fisch was going to stay until a HC coaching job came his way. For that to happen our offense and team is going to have to keep improving so it would be good news for us.

Advertisement
Everyone needs to be very patient with him. Nothing is going to happen until after the Summer at the earliest. Let the process play out. We're in good shape.

Everyone needs to be very patient with him. Nothing is going to happen until after the Summer at the earliest. Let the process play out. We're in good shape.

Highly doubt that. Most top QB's commit early.

Highly doubt that. Most top QB's commit early.

August or September is still pretty early. There are top guys who still wait until November or December... their family is very astute, and they don't want to string it out, but they want to do their due diligence. I think a lot will depend on how much of their travel goal (seeing different schools for perspective) they can accomplish and how fast. Just be patient. Great football family and they understand why Miami is a special, special place.

Advertisement
Baby Jesus is on campus watching closely. FAP!

42.jpg

Advertisement
Back