Babers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uh, yeah. Give him our roster and our schedule and let me know which 4 games he loses in a row.

Advertisement
I’d love Babers or Leach or Butch 😂. I can’t decide which but all three are mountain men compared to the Swedish maid we’ve got.

Lol at how reactionary people are. Every time a coach loses a game they run in here and ask the same dumb *** question “still want him.”

Yes ********. He’s a solid coach with a great offensive mind. Oh noes he lost a game to the number 3 team in the country.

I'll tell you what, had he won this game after beating Clemson last year, he would've had his pick of any opening this year.

He's a solid coach with limited talent. He is certainly making a case for what could he do with more talent, but tonight wasn't his night.

It's probably time we acknowledge that the damned team from S Bend is pretty good. I don't want to acknowledge that, but I've always spoke what I felt was the truth.

Advertisement
Lol at how reactionary people are. Every time a coach loses a game they run in here and ask the same dumb *** question “still want him.”

Yes ********. He’s a solid coach with a great offensive mind. Oh noes he lost a game to the number 3 team in the country.

Didn’t Dungy go out pretty early? Pretty sure their freshman QB played most of game.
I wouldn’t have expected Syracuse to win but it would’ve been a better matchup.

Advertisement
When their best player who happens to be QB gets hurt early and leaves game?
Was Dungey playing defense as well? Look, as has been said, it was one game. Maybe Babers is one of the greatest coaches in the game. It just seems a bit early to anoint him.

Uh, yeah. Give him our roster and our schedule and let me know which 4 games he loses in a row.

Well he lost 5 games in a row last year. Only top 25 team he has beaten in last 2 years was NC state who is no longer ranked.....

Advertisement
Back