BA says 12 seed this morning

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Jagr I could swear host sites used to be revealed before conf tourneys were over. You sure that never happened before?

Advertisement
Brackets

Baseball America: #12 seed

Athens, GA.Coral Gables, FL.
1. (5) Georgia^1. (12) Miami^
2. Michigan*2. Florida Atlantic*
3. Clemson3. Auburn
4. North Carolina A&T*4. Samford*

D1 Baseball: #13 seed

Perfect Game: #12 seed

5East Carolinavs.12Miami, FL

The consensus from the writers at D1Baseball and BA is that if we win the Duke series 2-1, we'll be a projected host going into the ACCT. A sweep would essentially clinch a host spot regardless of how we do in the ACCT

Brackets

3. Clemson3. Auburn

The consensus from the writers at D1Baseball and BA is that if we win the Duke series 2-1, we'll be a projected host going into the ACCT. A sweep would essentially clinch a host spot regardless of how we do in the ACCT

Auburn would be a tough a 3 seed. They have struggled with injuries and line up changes, but have some pop...not to mention Samford having a decent second half of the season, granted, not against world beaters.

Definitely would prefer D1 bracket take and hope for a Dallas Baptist upset.

First things first....get into a home regional with strong play at home to close the season...all good things start there.

UM

Advertisement
Brackets

3. Clemson3. Auburn

Us in Greenville would be a great draw for a super. We could sweep that series

Us in Greenville would be a great draw for a super. We could sweep that series

agr
Auburn would be a tough a 3 seed. They have struggled with injuries and line up changes, but have some pop...not to mention Samford having a decent second half of the season, granted, not against world beaters.

Definitely would prefer D1 bracket take and hope for a Dallas Baptist upset.

First things first....get into a home regional with strong play at home to close the season...all good things start there.

UM

true.

but I think FAU matches up decently against them, particularly in our stadium.

agr

true.

but I think FAU matches up decently against them, particularly in our stadium.

The ball flies at Clark-LeClaire which plays into what we do. Their lineup doesn’t scare me either. Their pitching and defense is solid, and they don’t beat themselves, but we could do a lot worse for a super.

Advertisement
Back