B. Jordan is hearing the noise

troycbullock

Redshirt Freshman
He just posted a brief Tweet about being tired of hearing the word “if”. I am assuming it is related to his ability to be productive and worthy of being a first round pick. If so, I hope he doesn’t dwell on it and insides let it fuel him to do what he needs to do to get and remain healthy and kill it. We need him big time to win.

Advertisement
Sheit, if Irv Smith was a second rounder, Brevin will go no lower!

I didn't think Brevin was all that at first; KID PROVED ME WRONG.

Advertisement
He just posted a brief Tweet about being tired of hearing the word “if”. I am assuming it is related to his ability to be productive and worthy of being a first round pick. If so, I hope he doesn’t dwell on it and insides let it fuel him to do what he needs to do to get and remain healthy and kill it. We need him big time to win.

Why do you assume that’s what he meant by it?

He could be talking about a ton of other things.

Advertisement
Why do you assume that’s what he meant by it?

He could be talking about a ton of other things.

It is speculation so I didn’t mean to put it out as fact. I guess it could be concerning “if” there will be a season. He has no control over whether we have a season or not. He can prepare for the season to ensure that he physically ready for the rigors. There are also lots of articles related to the 2021 draft and there is a debate about his 1st rd worthiness. He wasn’t direct so we don’t really know.

Either that or he sent threats to Sparta.

Advertisement
Good, I hope he's motivated for a big year. He needs to get through the year healthy and he will be a first round pick.

Advertisement
Back