B. Jackson nuggets

Advertisement
I don't think we can hire Cooney to be an on field coach because of that rule that about hiring coaches just to get players from that school or is that for relatives only, or do I have it all wrong?

I think as long as they are on field coach....so cant just give him some cush job

You'll find out if Cooney is hired and I'll leave it like that.

Then fvck any WR that wants to leave. GTFO

Tired of these non producing WR acting like they are bigger than the program. You don’t like what Diaz is doing, kick rocks

Advertisement
Then fvck any WR that wants to leave. GTFO

Tired of these non producing WR acting like they are bigger than the program. You don’t like what Diaz is doing, kick rocks

Not sure if serious, but Cooney off gp is not a good hire. U can’t be talking about coming back by making these types of hires, and that’s 💯.

Well, just as the sun rises in the East, the HERD has identified the possible Cooney hire as a reason to start bashing the Canes football program.

With all of the good football news coming out of the UM campus the HERD still sees it as their sworn duty to constantly tear the program down.

While you and me wait for, and then celebrate good news. The Herd waits for bad news and then celebrates, along with using creative license to add to the bad news.

I am not claiming that the HERD is made up of bad people, I know it is made up of people that feel better about their lives when having something to complain about and belittle. Almost exactly like the water cooler crowd who feel better about themselves when tearing down the companies they work for.

This, around the clock, bashing of the Canes football program has been going on for 15-years and has been extremely detrimental to recruiting. If you are on the side of wanting to see the Canes recruiting improve, then do not participate in the daily eviscerating of the Canes football program. Yes, there will always be issues that should be discussed, but when it reaches the gutter level where the HERD is, amongst countless other personal issues, attacking a UM head coach's faith in God it is way, way past the time to push back...hard!

Advertisement
Back