B. Bolden Latest

Advertisement
Things keep falling into place here and teams will be kissing the donkey as a serious run begins.

GOCANES
How I wish that were so but it's not likely. @Liberty City El was right. Nothing significant will change unless we change the schemes we are running on both sides to fit the talent we have and the type of talent we are likely to get in the future.

It's much more likely that Fuentes, Mendenhall, Narduzzi and even Willie take our staph behind the woodshed.

Last edited:
so does the guy on his right. but you only say the white guy. seems like a racist comment ..

Au contraire mon frère. The dude on the right looks nothing like the dude from my softball team so the comparison was not made.

But now that you mention it, he DOES look like this dude on my bowling team that we banned for ordering all kinds of food during league matches and then always dipping out before the check came.

Advertisement
Banda worked as a bartender before going to World Incarnate or wtv that **** was! And he coul’ve been our DC with Richt offense!
Is there really that much of a difference right now? Patke was replaced by blake. Any defense with blake,the bartender & patke right now worries me off rip if manny dont call it. Even with manny it's still seriously lacking

Advertisement
I dont Trust Amari in open space like that. It was a play where he completely whiffed on a Bethune receiver and it was about a 15 yard gain

His tackling is very poor. I don’t understand how they have not been able to see this and correct it at practice. Even on the scrimmage highlights, you could see him missing tackles and not wrapping up - constantly. He simply throws his body at the runner. And often times he takes terrible angles. Not to mention the fact that he has poor ball skills. I don’t trust him in open space, but I would prefer that he played closer to the line versus being the last line of defense.

He is not a very good safety at all right now. And the mediocre coaching he’s receiving back there doesn’t help.

Advertisement
His tackling is very poor. I don’t understand how they have not been able to see this and correct it at practice. Even on the scrimmage highlights, you could see him missing tackles and not wrapping up - constantly. He simply throws his body at the runner. And often times he takes terrible angles. Not to mention the fact that he has poor ball skills. I don’t trust him in open space, but I would prefer that he played closer to the line versus being the last line of defense.

He is not a very good safety at all right now. And the mediocre coaching he’s receiving back there doesn’t help.

Nope not letting you get away with that last comment. He is receiving the same coaching that Rayshawn Jenkins, Jamal Carter, Jaquan Johnson and Sheldrick Redwine (all on 53 man rosters I might add) all got so don't blame his lack of ability on Banda.

Fact is, Amari is limited and that is why we need GHall to move to SS and Bolden back there at FS..Banda is using the guys he has. Now that he has Bolden, he has no more excuses in my opinion. Hes got the safety tandem hes dreamed of since Bolden transferred.

Is there really that much of a difference right now? Patke was replaced by blake. Any defense with blake,the bartender & patke right now worries me off rip if manny dont call it. Even with manny it's still seriously lacking

You are a wise man.

Advertisement
Nope not letting you get away with that last comment. He is receiving the same coaching that Rayshawn Jenkins, Jamal Carter, Jaquan Johnson and Sheldrick Redwine (all on 53 man rosters I might add) all got so don't blame his lack of ability on Banda.

Fact is, Amari is limited and that is why we need GHall to move to SS and Bolden back there at FS..Banda is using the guys he has. Now that he has Bolden, he has no more excuses in my opinion. Hes got the safety tandem hes dreamed of since Bolden transferred.
But who recruited Amari?

This is what concerns me. I wouldn't have an issue if one or two of the coaches on defense were projects guys. But there's not one impressive coach on that side of the ball other than Manny himself, and he has his hands full. Rumph is the best of the lot after Manny. And we lost our best position coach in Simpson who also could recruit.

Net/net, we need better talent among the coaching and recruiting staff as much as we need better player talent.

Advertisement
Back