2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Advertisement
McCray very much in play

Encino Man No GIF

Advertisement
I was sucked into the worm hole that is Miami Hurricanes recruiting. Maybe somewhere in the multiverse Stone picked us so it was worth it.

Word is there is a world in the multiverse where it is December and we flipped every good recruit to Miami and have the #1 class… we celebrated the class at the on campus stadium, wearing Jordan Brand getting ready for our playoff appearance against future B1G rival USC…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This board was watching that game getting all excited pumping him up breaking him down play by play and he picked Oklahoma lol. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry 😂 😭

One of my most painful announcements of all time…Excruciating

And I've been following UM recruiting since the 90s

I try to distance from myself nowadays for each single kid. But man Saturday was so close to being perfect and then it all came crashing.

And I've been following UM recruiting for the 90s

I try to distance from myself nowadays for each single kid. But man Saturday was so close to being perfect and then it all came crashing.
I know but it was still a good day getting Patterson at least. Getting Stone would have been a seismic shift of momentum and confidence I have going into what I think should be a relatively good season.

And I've been following UM recruiting since the 90s

This.

I had my wife stop what she was doing on Saturday. She’s been fed up with the program. A reluctant partner in a very difficult season ticket renewal discussion. Last season wanted to just leave most games - never seen that before.

Called her attention. Waited while she finished reading whatever the **** skin care article she was focused on.

I Paused the video. Gave her the 3 minute drill on this kid, why this is important, how huge it may be…”can you IMAGINE after 5-7 we bounce back on the trail like THIS???”
Even gave her the old “the dudes who know what’s up on the forums feel good” spiel, got an expected eye roll.

Then unpaused and got my soul snatched.

She didn’t even bust my chops. Not a sound. Went right back to what she was doing and left me feeling a fool. And racing to the forums to figure out wtf just happened.

Advertisement
Back